cheese any1?

Mummylou23

Reaction score
I am loving cheese at the mo thinking of getting a cheese board from asda mmmmm and crackers I love the austrailian smoked one

I am the same at the moment. My body must really need the calcium as i normally have an intolerance to dairy/lactose but i have been eating cheese every day this week and my eczema has not flared up at all like it normally does.

Trying to resist eating cheese over weekend though to give my body a break just in case as i know i cant take antihistamines at this stage if my eczema was to flare up xxx

If you have red leicster I'll have some. Lol literally just polished off 5 slices of toast with cheese

I am actually obsessed with cheese hehe. I have always been a cheese lover! yummmmmmm

its about the only thing I fancy right now, grilled on some toast... ummmm.... with lashings of butter.... ummm..... excuse me a mo, I'm just off to the kitchen..... lol

Medium cheddar with tomatoes. Mmm...don't know why the tomatoes, but I rolled with it and loved it. :)

I've been eating cheese and tomato sandwiches non stop since Tuesday, cant get enough of them...my nausea has actually calmed since then as well...not sure if its a coincidence or not, but I'm going to keep eating them :)

It's so amazing when you find something you really fancy. This week i have been mainly eating nature cheddar in cubes with really sweet chopped up apple and Cornish wafers. Heaven!

I love cheese, but my faves are off limits, Brie, Stilton, Parmesan all no no's, I think I need counselling. I watched a cookery programme today and they made a gorgeous toasted sandwich made with Brie and pancetta :growlmad: darn you unpasteurised cheese :nope:

yes I saw that programme home cooked food made easy lol with coloured woman

With dd1 I can't remember craving anything particularly as had terrible M/S pretty much through out, with dd2 couldn't get enough 'cheap cheese' - the stuff on macdonalds burgers! (I never usually eat stuff like that!) with dd3 I craved anything cheesy or salty and loved wotsits this time I craved sugar but have loads of nausea so think its another girl as I feel same as with previous 3! X

lol I had some red pepers tonight YUK!!!! I used to like them before preg they tasted discusting lol!!

LOL not good huni xxx I am hoping to go to bed soon ebfore I eat something else lolol

Totally on board with the cheese cravings- for me its the Cathedral City extra mature cheddar on top of cream crackers mmm...

I've just polished off a load and now about to dig into a bag of salt n vinegar crisps- my bean wants savoury! (I'm usually very sweet toothed)

I am sooo craving cheese! Ate nothing but cheese salad sandwiches for last few weeks. Oh and primula on toast....yum!
Gutted parmesan is off limits though, what is the point of pasta without parmesan!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->