Chemical? Also on progesterone.

Dia0624

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I started testing around 8 dpo and finally on 12 dpo I got the lightest bfp line, it looked more like a shadow that showed up in the time limit. Tested again 13&14 (today) and there's maybe a 1% improvement in the line. This has never happened to me before, my lines usually improve (however both times ended in mc). Does this sound like a chemical?

I'm confused on what to do because I'm taking progesterone and I'm not sure if I should continue or stop and let af come if it has to. I will go for a blood test tonight after work.

Thanks in advance!

Are they cheapy tests?
I got a faint on frer and over two days it faded every time.. That was a chemical

Thanks. The first two frer I took faded after some time too. The one I took yesterday looked super faint in the morning but when I got home at night I could actually see the pink line on it. I know I shouldn't trust it after it's been over the time limit but it's the first one that didn't fade away. Well I got blood test done, waiting for my results.

Good luck! My chemical started out with super faint lines pretty late in my cycle, then progressively got lighter after just a couple of days of darkening. It's the drop that indicates a chemical moreso than just the late lines, but I had a nurse caution me that she suspected a chem without a stronger bfp after so many dpo's.

I had the same happen back in October .. The lines kept getting lighter and af showed. The doc called it an early miscarriage since it was at 5 weeks.

Well I got my blood work yday (@14 dpo) and apparently my levels were only at 2. So a bfn! I'm just surprised that frer can pick up such low levels. I'm going to do just one last test So I can make sure I get a negative.

Progesterone obviously didn't help this cycle as I was taking it for precautionary reasons. Does anyone here take it? Do you recommend starting it before or after a bfp? The pills are so expensive and I'm not sure how I want to handle it next cycle. My doc says I can do what ever I'm comfortable with. Since I don't have a LP defect .. Would waiting until a bfp make more sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->