Chemical maybe

traylee01

Reaction score
omg i am so mad, all the other drs i have had have been useless, with the blighted ovum one never did beta hcg either from start (only the yes or no) and didnt check anything else, i seen another one after that check and she was just as bad, and then when we had relised it was blighted ovum the dr was still useless and kept telling me thryoid and progestrone is nothing,
now i saw a new dr today cause people said he is good (i have seen him a normal dr for meds when needed when kids are sick)
and i went in and said i got a positive pregnancy test and rambled on about history, he DIDNT do a HPT he WONT DO bloods as he said oh well your still to early, get a scan in 2 weeks that will show if baby in there or not, i said yea but i have Thrombophilia and factor v leiden in my family, i have sub clinical hypothryoid (as last blood test showed that from hospital with blighted ovum) and what if i have a progestrone problem, then i will misscarry, he said oh none of that matters right now, once we see a baby in there we will do bloods and screening, IM fudging furios, the drs in this town are hopeless im so over them. i have rung another new dr office to try see a new one tomorrow heres hoping better

i think might be a chemical anyways,
i tested again just before and it faded a bit

Attachments

• IMG_20140423_145852_871.jpg
    IMG_20140423_145852_871.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 36
I think your lines look perfect.
If i was on pc id post mine, my tests went slightly darker than lighter then darker in total from my 1st very faint till my dark pink line took 14 days.

i found fmu was crap and my tests came out better im afternoon, ive had problems with dye in ones your using. good luck!

im sure your fine hunny :flower: i know its hard but try not test anymore im non stop all the time i had to ct the test on top of why aint i feeling sick today? why haven't i got new spots? why this why that its driving me mad and feel for all you guys who are the same as me :hugs:

It looks like you just caught it early. Mine were changing constantly early on because how diluted your urine is made a huge difference that early on for me. I got darker lines at night because I don't drink much water.

thanks everyone
i had bloods today anyway so gotta wait till tues for results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"