Chemical or no..?

DaisyQ

Reaction score
I think I ovulated on CD 15, based on EWCM and some cramping that evening. But I wasn't temping or using OPKs so hard to really know when I ovulated. CD 15 was the only day we DTD. Got a very faint BFP using FRER on CD 29 that was darker later that afternoon, and also got a positive CBE digital 1-2 weeks that same day. The next day (CD 30) I just happened to have an appointment for my annual exam, and we did the urine test and it was negative. We did a blood draw and my beta was 7 (not so encouraging). Went home and took another test on FRER and it was very faint, almost just a partial line. Took a FRER digital and it was negative. The next day (CD 31) took a CBE blue dye test and there is the tiniest glimmer of a line. The hardest to see yet. I figured this was a chemical given that the positive HPTs preceded my low beta of 7, and the tests are getting fainter and I've had a negative digital. I started spotting yesterday (CD 31), but it hasn't gotten heavier. Usually I start with spotting/light flow and it gets heavier on day 2. Hasn't happened yet. My boobs felt a little sore last night and today. I go back for another beta tomorrow. I'm trying to prepare myself that this was a chemical or isn't developing normally, but I'm also still kind of wondering and hoping that maybe it's just really really early? I've bled with my two previous pregnancies (SCH) around implantation time (5-6 weeks). Thoughts???

Hi daisy, haven't seen you for some time! Sorry to say that it does seem to be a chemical. And if it is I am so so sorry :hugs:

Hi there! It's been ages! You are prego again? How many kids now? How is your little girl?

Hi, I agree it sounds like a chemical pregnancy, so sorry. I had one right before the cycle I got pregnant with Emma and it was upsetting.

Chemicals are nature's worst tease. I had one back in November and it tore me apart. I kept trying to believe that there was some glimmer of hope as well, but finally I did get my full flow about three or four days after the tests went negative. It wasn't any different from my regular periods, which surprised me since I've had a miscarriage before, and had I not have tested early I probably wouldn't have even known I was pregnant to begin with. I'm so sorry you're going through this hun :hugs:

Hi there! It's been ages! You are prego again? How many kids now? How is your little girl?

I am. Took 4 months of trying this time! I've two teenagers living with their dad. Then at home we have 9 year old keira, George is nearly 4,our stillborn would have been 3 this year and little betsy is 18 months old. They're all doing really well. How's your little ones?

I'm sorry, it does sound like a chemical

Just to update - it was a chemical. AF started later that night.

And here I am again - wondering. Had ewcm on CD 15 and 16 and had dtd on CD 12, 14 and 16. I didn't do opks or temp, but figured I ovulated on CD 16 maybe 17? I guess could even be 18, since I've read that ovulation usually happens within 2-4 days of EWCM, and most often happens in the day it goes away, which would be CD 17... anyway. I got some faintly positive dye tests, both clear blue and frer on Wednesday and Thursday, but also got a negative digital yesterday. Today is CD 33. Still no AF, boobs are tender, peeing a lot. Thought for sure this would be another chemical given the faint lines on CD 30 and 31, but now I'm wondering if I ovulated late, had late implantation, or both. I know only time will tell. Gah it's frustrating though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->