Chemical pregnancy.. Advice needed

Natalie88

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Last month I had a chemical pregnancy.. Normally my AF is due the 24th but last month with the chem preg my AF showed up on the 31st.

Was wondering will my AF go back to normal or will it come round the 31st now??

Would be greatful for replies :)

My cycle was 6 weeks the month after my chemical but it went back to normal the month after that.

Thanks for reply..

Did it take you long to conceive after your chem preg??

I waited 4 years for the chemical but was pregnant with this baby two months after. Apparently you are more fertile after a pregnancy, even if it ends so early.

Good luck xx

Hi Ladies

Last month I had a chemical pregnancy.. Normally my AF is due the 24th but last month with the chem preg my AF showed up on the 31st.

Was wondering will my AF go back to normal or will it come round the 31st now??

Would be greatful for replies :)

Hi Natalie,

Sorry to hear about your CP. I just had one this week too. I was just wondering, did you find that you ovulated on the same day this month? My AF was only one day late, I usally OV on CD15, I'm wondering if I still will ovulate then?

Sorry to hear about your CP. I am another one you had one this past week. I am hoping I will be 3rd time lucky after a mmc in January. It took me 7 months to get pregnant after that but I am hoping that this time because it was early and straightforward i will fall pregnant quicker.

I was using OPK and then I decided after 5 months to buy a fertility monitor and was pregnant the 2nd month of using it.

I dont really know if it will work so soon after a CP but have reset it and will soon see!

lots of :dust: to you all xxx

Sorry for your loss aswell its horrid isn't it..

Round2 i haven't used any ovulation tests or been keeping track of it this month as my head hasn't really been in it, I'm just waiting to see what day AF arrives this month (hopefuly it doesn't) to see what's going on with my cycle. My AF was a week late last month with my chem preg.. So just seeing if I have gone back to normal or not. Sorry I haven't been much of help.
are you ttc straigh away?

Good luck and baby dust to all

Round2 i haven't used any ovulation tests or been keeping track of it this month as my head hasn't really been in it, I'm just waiting to see what day AF arrives this month (hopefuly it doesn't) to see what's going on with my cycle. My AF was a week late last month with my chem preg.. So just seeing if I have gone back to normal or not. Sorry I haven't been much of help.

DEFINATELY trying this month!! I feel like I've already wasted so much time this year with my MMC, I need to get on with it. I feel like I don't have the time or energy to mourn this loss. I'm taking a new approach this month though. I need to change it up or else I'm going to lose my mind. I'm bought some fancy new digital OPK's, we're going to try DTD every other day this month and I'm booking us a couple massage the week of my OV!!

Was this your first loss? Are you trying this month?

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I has an early miss the month before last.
The bleeding wasn't like my usual AF (very heavy and bits of tissue/clots) but the cycle following the loss was fairly normal.

Hope you get your BFP again soon! xx

DEFINATELY trying this month!! I feel like I've already wasted so much time this year with my MMC, I need to get on with it. I feel like I don't have the time or energy to mourn this loss. I'm taking a new approach this month though. I need to change it up or else I'm going to lose my mind. I'm bought some fancy new digital OPK's, we're going to try DTD every other day this month and I'm booking us a couple massage the week of my OV!!

Was this your first loss? Are you trying this month?

Ye it was my first loss, was my first month of ttc.. You know when it's just to good to be true..
Ye went straight back into it.. Havent DTD as much as last month tho so I'm a little doubtful this month just hope the saying is true that you more fertile after a MC.
Good idea with the massages, sounds like heaven! lol

Good luck this month will have to keep me posted and let us know how you get on!
Giving you loads of baby dust!! :dust:

Hi Dan-o

My last AF wasn't normal even tho my docs tried to tell me it was.. I had big clots and tissue and the pain was way more aggresive than my normal. Just hope I'm back to normal this month.. Going to leave it a while before i test tho, well try to leave it. lol

Sorry to hear about your CP. I am another one you had one this past week. I am hoping I will be 3rd time lucky after a mmc in January. It took me 7 months to get pregnant after that but I am hoping that this time because it was early and straightforward i will fall pregnant quicker.

I was using OPK and then I decided after 5 months to buy a fertility monitor and was pregnant the 2nd month of using it.

I dont really know if it will work so soon after a CP but have reset it and will soon see!

lots of :dust: to you all xxx

Stardust im sorry to hear about your loss!

It will soon be your turn! Just remember everything happens for a reason..

Sending loads of baby dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->