Chemical Pregnancy??? or am I losing it?

sarahrae11

1 Little Boy - 21-04-11
Reaction score
I just wanted to hear from some women who have had similar experiences.

I did a dollar store test yesterday around mid afternoon after experiencing some pregnancy symptoms over the past few days;:blush: "sore boobs, tired, dull headaches, achy all over, peeing more frequently...etc"
IT WAS POSITIVE, :flower: FAINT.. BUT MOST CERTAINLY THERE!~ Butttt....

My DH and I have not been using any form of contraceptive for the past 7 months and were in hopes that it would happen on it's own.

I currently have a 3 and a half year old H&H son and have always wanted a second child. However, the last time I actually 'tried' I ended up having a Chemical Pregnancy. All the symptoms, 2 days before AF was due... 6 or more positive tests FRER, CB, all different brands. Within 2 days the lines did not darken and started to get lighter which meant my hormones were dropping instead of rising, sure enough I miscarried.

It was confusing but I did enough research to know how it happens.

Back to the present...:nope:
The same thing is happening all over, the line on the dollar store test showed up right away, and was faint but you could see it. I did two more, one being a first response, the other a no name plus sign, both of which were positive but squinters. I waited until this morning and used FMU and the line on the FR was a bit darker than yesterday but nothing near what it was with my son. It's not 6:30pm and I did a dollar store test and can barely see a line. No darker than it was 24 hours or more ago.

I am seriously losing hope, I had a feeling yesterday... after doing the FRER test and not seeing a darker line. Now I am almost positive it's happening again.:wacko:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THIS AND WHAT WAS THE RESULT??? IF SO, DID YOU TRY AGAIN IMMEDIATELY AFTER AND WAS IT SUCCESSFUL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->