Chemical pregnancy question..(Posted pic of new test)

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I had a question or two about chemical pregnancies, I just went through a chemical pregnancy in this forum and you all were so helpful I thought this would be the best place to come.

Anyway, I bled heavy for one day but not as heavy as a normal period, then I bled lightly for 2 days longer than my normal AF and the whole time I had small clots which I never get. I also passed something small, hard and white, kind of a square shape, really weird, does anybody know what that could have been?

I'm confused because I've heard that having a chemical pregnancy is like a normal AF but it was not at all like that for me, this is also my second one and the first was normal, just very confused.

Thanks for reading!

It won't be the same everytime and it would depend I guess on other factors. Sometimes I have a really weird af compared to usual, probably about 3 times a year so maybe even if you hadn't had a chemical it would have been a very wacky af.

I've had 3 chemicals and all 3 were different. The first I started bleeding at 5 weeks and it was a lot heavy than usual, way note painful and loads of clots and like ewcm. My second I bled for a lot longer than usual and still tested positive for a week after and my 3rd was pretty much just like a normal af.

Sorry you had to go through 2 chemicals :hugs:

Thank you and thank you for your reply, sorry to hear about your chemicals too. I am so confused with this, I still feel pregnant and am having periodic AF type cramps and nausea, so I took a pregnancy test last night to further rule it out and instead got what i think is an evap because it took a long time to show up, i washed it a few times and removed any dye run but was left with this

https://i65.tinypic.com/10g0m7s.jpg

A very faint line showed up right away but it turned to this overnight. Could it be an extopic or something? I don't know what to think.. its much more purple and clear irl.

I know with one of my chemicals I was getting clear positives for over a week after I started bleeding and it was just taking longer for the hormone to go down. I was worried about the exact same thing as you though and even went to the gp but they said to wait another week and see if they were still positive but they turned negative in around day 9/10.

How long has it been since you first started bleeding? X

I've gotten positives and negatives since the whole thing started, it's been 8 days since the bleeding started and 3 days since it stopped. I've had stark white negatives in between :wacko:

I don't know what to think, but I feel like I need to assume I'm no longer pregnant for my sanity. I had two positive tests followed by negatives, followed by 5 days of light bleeding, followed by this positive..it's seems impossible that after all of that I could still be pregnant, and still with a light test.

Of course, my imagination says, what if I got pregnant with twins and they implanted at different times, then I lost the first one right after the hcg started to rise, causing the light spotting/bleeding and the second implanted and the hcg is just starting to rise. While possible I suppose, i need to try to be realistic! No explanation for that positive but it wouldn't be the only false positive I've ever gotten..

I bled for about four days with my son from about 12dpo and passed clots although the bleeding was lighter than AF. Thought I'd miscarried but then took a test that was light but eventually got stronger. He's now a very healthy three year old. Hope it's the same for you although dont want to raise your hopes unnecessarily.

when I fell pregnant 7 years ago i thought I was pregnant but af was only a day late so l didnt test I then had a very heavy af with clots but 4 weeks later I felt unwell I was at the hospital and they done test and found out I was pregnant got scan done and I was actually 6 weeks 4 days pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->