Chemical pregnancy :(

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
Fist of all i dont know if this is the place to post this so sorry if it causes offence and please feel free to move it if its in the wrong place.

I've done few tests over the last week and all have had faint results, however last night i had really bad diarrhea (sorry..) and since then all of my symptoms have gone. I hadnt eaten a meal in a week as my appetite had gone (i lost 6lbs) i had heart palpitations when waking for 4 mornings in a row, the sides of my boobs were sore and 'throbbing' so to speak. Well since the diarrhea last night my appetite has returned to normal and i took another two tests with fmu earlier and they were basically negative.. something small on the IC but definitely fainter than the others (the boots test was also clear)

Af is due today or tomorrow but since all my symptoms have gone and the tests are negative i havent actually started bleeding... is this normal with a cp? or do i need to bleed in able to call it a cp? thanks :( xx

Hi Hun. I had one of these last month your experience mirrors mine. I started to bleed 3 days after AF was due. They are so crappy because you know you are pregnant. The only way to look at it is that something must have been wrong from the beginning. Sorry it didn't happen for you hun. Keep trying! It will happen x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->