Chemical Pregnancy

Telmodnem

Reaction score
hi,
I just started bleeding last night after 6 positive tests and one was digital. I went to my doctor and she said it was a chemical pregnancy because her test was stark white even though I had just taken a positive digital the night before. I would have been 5 weeks and 5 days. I feel so sad and I can’t stop crying and I’m so confused because I felt so pregnant. It finally felt real to me. I also feel really dumb because it was so early so I feel like everyone thinks I’m just being dramatic. I even felt pregnant. My breasts hurt, I felt dizzy, I was having hot flashes. I just wanted to Reach out and see if anyone here has experienced similar things and then gone on to conceive again and have a healthy pregnancy. I don’t want to talk to anyone about it because I feel like it was so early and no one even knew I was pregnant except my husband and my mom and one girl from work. I feel so sad.

I'm sorry about your loss. Any loss, even an early one, is difficult. It seems the moment you find out you are pregnant, you start dreaming of the way life will be with the little one, and then to suddenly lose that is devastating. A lot of women conceive again shortly after a loss and go on to have a healthy baby. Myself, I had 2 chemicals and 3 miscarriages and then was surprised and blessed (after age 40) with a healthy baby girl. I wish you all the best.

Hi hun so sorry for your loss i had a chemical before my son I literally fell pregnant 21 days after my loss I found out 6 days before my expected AF, and not a faint positive it was light but definitely there and I was so sad after my chemical pregnancy but I turned it into determination to stay healthy mentally/emotionally and physically. Most will tell you that after a chemical you are super fertile, and I hope thats the case for you. I've also had 2 ectopics and 1 miscarriage before my daughter. Im now ttc my last baby BUT once again I've suffered 2 ectopics back to back.
You have every right to feel how you feel and I completely understand and sympathize with you, it HURTS. Im wishing you loads of baby dust mama!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"