Chemical Pregnancy

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post in this section and when I first joined bnb I hoped I never would (not meaning that to sound horrible!)

I suffered a chemical miscarriage this week, I was about 5 weeks 2 days. I have felt absoloutly devestated but after reading some of the posts on here, some of the ladies experiences are so moving and still they continue to stay strong. Feel better today and am starting to think about my next cycle.

Just a couple of questions really, what are your GP's like, have they been supportive etc? Thinking I may change GP as they haven't been great. Did your cycle take long to get back to normal?

Thanks

Hi pink,
Sorry you have had a post here. Dont know much about CP as I had a MMC but feel for you. Some of the girls here are amazing and have the strenght of a saint. Good Gps are really important and you should feel supported by them. Defo have a chat with your friends in your area and get an idea how they feel about their GP.

Hi Pink Angel, I'm sorry about your chemical pregnancy, however early your loss is its always heartbreaking. I think when it gets to 5 weeks it is classed as a m/c rather then a chemical pregnancy but I'm not totally sure. I had a CP last month but was only 2 days late on my AF - it was heavier than usual and thats all, and the next cycle I ovulated day 13 as usual so hopefully your first cycle will be as usual.

My GP was very supportive about the CP and classed it as a miscarriage and has organised some tests for me. I had a very bad time with my m/c in december so I'm lucky she's really sympathetic, I think some GPs don't count CP as a m/c and wait till you've had 3 before tests so I am lucky. Def change your GP if you're not happy,everyone should have a GP they're happy with.

:hug:

Definitely change docs if you aren't happy hunni, your health is way too important to be messed with x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->