Chemical question

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
My doctor has told me i am having a chemical and will start to bleed soon, i get my blood results tomorrow, will it hurt anymore than a normal period? Im scared, incant describe how hurt i am feeling at the moment :(

sometimes its like a normal period sometimes its like a heavy period..i never had one different then a heavy period though :hugs:

I am sorry for you loss. It will probably be crampy with clots and heavier bleeding.

Sorry for your loss :( I am going through this right now, I am on day 4 of bleeding; the first two days were incredibly heavy, nothing I had every seen and my cramps were awful but then day 3 and day 4 it was very light. From the excessive bleeding, I was exhausted!

I'm waiting to test on thursday to confirm its negative as I got my bfp then started bleeding a few days later I didn't even have chance to get bloods done.

Some people have a normal bleed and some people have a heavy bleed, everyone is different! If you want to talk pm me :)

I started bleeding the day after i posted this day 1-2 was heavy for me and 3,4 &5 it kept stopping and starting and finished day 6. Now when ttc i darent test early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->