Chemical

Jamandspoon

Reaction score
Need some help, reassurance- sanity!!

Got my First BFP on Tuesday at 9 dpo on a predictor and CB digital, because I am a poas addict I keep testing! Anyway today at 13 dpo I took a Predictor at 12pm after drinking lots of tea this morning and only holdzing my wee for an hour it was fairly diluted (!) but anyways the test was BFN - it says it's a 10mui test - surely it should have picked something up?? I tested this morning with FMU and had good lines - I'm driving myself mad, do you think it is a chemical??? Thank you if you read this far!!

I think you are driving yourself mad ;) either test again in the afternoon after not drinking so much and not using the bathroom for at least 4 hours or better yet - test again tomorrow with FMU. Good luck and keep us updated :)

I'm not a doctor, but it seems unlikely that the pregnancy hormone would disapper in just a couple of hours. Seems more likely that the BFN was because of diluted pee...

If it was good lines this morning with FMU you're probably fine :)

Can you post your tests? If you got a positive on a digital at 9dpo, I'd suspect you could get a positive even with diluted urine.
Maybe test again.

Retest with FMU! Fingers crossed x

Update : turning out to be a chemical, tests are now BFN with FMU, pretty peeved and now just waiting for AF to show ip and start again!!

Sorry about that. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->