cheri 22 right for anyone?

She described a very imaginative, chatty little BOY!! Only time will tell.

Im so nervous right now I just want a healthy baby lol!

I just got a free reading from her saying i would have a boy and she sees july as the birth month, conceive month, or the month i find out in. so we shall see :)

I see she was right for you too, I kinda stalked your profile and found out you got your BFP in July and are expecting a boy...:blush:

Congrats btw lol :hugs:

best of luck sadly we can't have anymore kids so any readings she has done for us are now void :cry:

Very sorry Lynne, have followed this thread for a while, although not been about for a while as been trying to distract myself away from ttc!

Well, Cheri said September find out/conceive/give birth and I didn't find out or conceive in September, which leaves me to give birth in September. We will see if she is right, because if she is, I have to conceive on this cycle, which I started yesterday - cycle 12.

Part of me feels like there is hope and part of me is scared to believe in that hope cos when I had a few readings which said September, I was so much more devastated when AF arrived!

I'm praying every night that nothing is wrong as I never expected it to take this long :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->