cheri 22 right for anyone?

thats great when did you put in for it? hope she's right and you get :bfp: in nov sadly with my reading she was wrong i asked for another reading to compare

Well a couple of years ago i emailed her and she told me boy and December being the month i conceive, find out or have the baby. I then went on to have two more girls before having a BOY who was born in DECEMBER! Maybe a coincidence but i like to think she was right.

thats great how many kids you got see your pregnant again? whats your secret?

Hi, I am new to this forum. Just got married in June and my husband and I want to try for a baby. I ordered 3 readings (Cher, Brooke and Jenny Renny) and YES I am taking them with a grain of salt, although I do believe in some people having a psychic ability. Still waiting on Cheri. The funny part about Jenny's reading is I don't think we tried during ovulation. Actually we did have intercourse right after ovulation, so maybe... who knows, its fun anyway...

Jenny Renny wrote the below.

Ok, so I know that you said you are not actively trying to conceive at the moment but I laid these cards out twice and both times it shows BFP the month of September. This could be for 2012 but the first card off the top suggests that it is current cycle. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 30th of May 2012 and the 1st of June 2012.

Jennifer

Brooke, complete opposite.

I'm being shown a timeframe of Nov/Dec for conception or when you find out. A GIRL appears for this pregnancy. I'm also being shown a physician's (or other "healer") assistance....looks like in the form of testing and meds (or herbal supplements, if not meds). Does this make sense? Looks like this doctor/healer is a woman with light hair and eyes...let me know if you and can validate this. Not sure if you've met her yet..could be in the near future.
Please keep me updated!
Blessings,
Brooke

Hi girlies

i had a reading from cheri in august 2009 and she said APRIL and GIRL but then i fell preg with my son in the september, so she was wrong both times, BUT im getting married in the april 2013 and having my coil out to ttc so im wondering if she was picking up then

im tempted to get another reading just to see what she says lol

i know of one person she has been right for 3 times

xxxxx

any updates ladies?? congrats on anyone whos gotten their bfps!! Im 14 dpo (ticker is wrong) and no sign of the :witch: Ive had some light cramps here and there..but not much going on...hope she doesnt come! I decided since we took the relax approach this time around along with conceive plus,that I would wait a few days after she is due to arrive...luckily Im all out of my ic hpts..but living across the street from a walgreens is making it harder every day :haha: fxed we all get our bfps!

i'm 7dpo roughly but my follicles were on left side this cycle so wont result in pregnancy.

I love this forum. So glad I found it.

I got my period today so unfortunately Jenny Renny was wrong. I just got Cheri's reading and it is really unlikely. The little boy she is describing is nothing like my husband and I. We are both not sporty or handy, this kid must have been switched at birth. LOL. see below for reading..

They are showing you having a BOY and they relate him to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing him to be always really consistent. Someone who si always going to follow through what he does, and is a bit of a perfectionist. There are things that will drive you son crazy and rather than whining about it or hoping that someone else will fix it, your son will often take things upon himself and do it for himself. Hes always really good about following through with his commitments and knows exactly what he wants to happen.

I am seeing him as someone who is gentle, but you can always tell that he is going to follow through and follow the mentality of "never give up".

When it comes to comes your son,, I am seeing him as someone who wants to explore his surroundings. You can't keep him from looking things over and is always going to have a curious aspect to him.

When it comes to your son, I am seeing him as someone who is always going to enjoy playing sports, they are showing specifically like baseball and him being a very avid player. Pushing hard for it to be good and for him to be one of the better players. Gets upset a bit when he does not make first rank.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working in a carpentry position. They show specifically floors.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have one girl and two boys of their own.

any updates ladies?? congrats on anyone whos gotten their bfps!! Im 14 dpo (ticker is wrong) and no sign of the :witch: Ive had some light cramps here and there..but not much going on...hope she doesnt come! I decided since we took the relax approach this time around along with conceive plus,that I would wait a few days after she is due to arrive...luckily Im all out of my ic hpts..but living across the street from a walgreens is making it harder every day :haha: fxed we all get our bfps!

I'm 13 dpo, will test at 16 dpo if nothing, maybe 15 dpo if I can't wait lol.

I have more 'symptoms' of being pregnant this month than any other so far but am very very scared to believe in them although I have a feeling I might be pregnant but I think it's cos I've let my imagination run away with me lol! xxx

well after being late a few days,the :witch: got me on sept 23rd..so on to the new cycle...I didnt conceive nor find out this month ...so cheri was incorrect on those..but she also said it could be the month I give birth,so who knows..all for fun right? :p

Gail predicted I will conceive in early october,which sounds about right because I am due to ovulate in early october since Im on a new cycle now...so fingers crossed!!

i got :witch: a whole week early this cycle so i am not happy and little worried about it. sorry you didn't get your :bfp: this cycle either :( for cheri to be right for me this was the last month as she said might give birth june 2012 and if this cycle had of got :bfp: then could have been possible because did not find out in june 2011 so was wrong for me too

I conceived in August and found out in September.. so wrong for me... still holding out on the boy part though.

fingers crossed for you it is 50/50 so good odds lol

I got my reading today from her she said Jan for concieve month or find out month and girl as gender

I asked her to update the gender since I was pregnant the day I was supposed to receive the prediction and she is standing by boy

i decided to see what she would say and i used 2 of my email addresses and i got completely 100% different answers lol one was boy one was girl, one is net sept and one i would have given birth by next june

i decided to see what she would say and i used 2 of my email addresses and i got completely 100% different answers lol one was boy one was girl, one is net sept and one i would have given birth by next june

Are you kidding? Did you tell her? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->