cheryl cole interviewed

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
i watched a program last night where cheryl cole was interviewed.. anyone else see it? it was so sad :cry: i think ppl are just so cruel to her because of gamu etc.. she spent most of the interview not trying to cry.. with a combination of nearly dying, her ex hubby and x factor..

i just thought it was sad :nope:

just found a link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVoyEKzHrJ4&feature=&p=88155ACC3C6AD771&index=0&playnext=1

Yeah I saw it. I felt sorry for the girl too. She's moving on now though :) think it probably did her good to get it all out there.

i only saw it last night... i think irish tv is behind the uk lol

i just found my self crying at some points.. i just think shes such a nice person

i dont like her, i think shes like amanda holden and turns the tears on and off when it suits her.

& Also, why didn't she get a malaria prophylaxis before she went :wacko: pretty stupid.

Did anyone watch the interview the week before Cheryl's with Russell Watson? He was so frank and honest in his interview that I found Cheryl's to be a little ... not so honest. She was very clever in her answers and didn't say anything to upset anyone. I do feel sorry for her as she has had a hard time of recent. The line that got me was when she was talking about her marriage and she said I dunno why he did it, he was my best friend :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->