Chester/Liverpool Meet?

COME JAC!!!! you silly billy I wanna see leo :) and u of course

Sam- i have your number :)

Bexy and katy- to get a taxi from the bus station get a black cab the number is 01244 372372 and ask to get it to bus exchange going to 'fun4all' sealand road behind aldi they will know where to go it costs just the same as a normal taxi BUT you just push the pram in so dont need to fold or need a seat :)

Hope this helps :) XxX

forgot to say taxi from the bus exchange will cost £5 MAX! depending on traffic but normally costs me about 3.50 XxX

Yeah ill be there :) Jac AND sam u's coming?? Pretty please :) and what about kaci?? XxX

im so looking forward to this, we had a good time last time and now leylas more active she will enojy it a lot more!!

x

It will be fun to see everyone again. Jacobs running around now :) xxX

So who's coming? me, katy, tezzy, ema, jaqui, ellie... is that it?

Yay :D Looking forward to it, think waiting4bump will be coming too because she passed her driving test :) xx

I may come?? Not sure yet, kieran has teacher training day and i need to go chester to go Nokia shop as my phone has software failure:dohh:

Will let you know for definate before thursday nite:)

Yeah ill be there :) Jac AND sam u's coming?? Pretty please :) and what about kaci?? XxX

bless you, just seen this, i think i mite come, its hard now because kieran is in nursery 12.30 till 3 usually, but seeing as he's off fri:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->