Chester/Liverpool Meet?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Anyone fancy a Chester or Liverpool meet any time soon? Perhaps go for lunch somewhere or go for coffee or something like that. Or any other suggestions welcome :)

xx

i do, i tried to arrange something a few weeks agho but no one was interested :shrug:

x

Hmmm, wonder if anyone else would be interested. Trying to think who came last time xx

chester or liverpool? i could do chester

Is Chester further from Burnley area than Liverpool Ellie, figure you might know? TBH I completely forgot to check your thread, sorry hun!!
I'd like to come depending on how easy it is to get to by train :) xxx

I don't mind Chester or Liverpool, whichever is best for others. Both are equal distance on the bus for me. Also don't mind when, so up to others who might be restricted xx

when we have a chester meet we usually go to fun 4 all which is a big play area for lunch and then we walk into town after.. just an idea

https://www.fun4all.co.uk/Chester/

Chester would be better for me because the buses have buggy access on :)

im not sure which is nearer to u krissie tbh, i tried to think which one took me quicker to get there but i cant remember at all :dohh:

i dont mind where we go either, i can get anywhere on the train

x

How easy is it to get to fun4all from the bus station and train station? xx

you can walk (about 20min walk) or get a taxi (about a fiver) and im sure theres a bus from the town centre

eeeh we were told it was a nice walk last time and it took ages haha, will be getting a taxi this time if we end up going there, especially in this weather :thumbup:

x

How do you get a taxi with a baby? possibly a thick question!

Ill Come Black cab from the train station is easy there all waiting outside. there is a bus but time you walk into town your half way there. Last time i showed everyone the way its a long walk! I did say this last time lol. There is also funky monkeys which is about a 5-10 min walk away just on outsirks of town which is brill as well. Its where i normally take jacob as the toddler bit has a easier way for the lil ones to use the slide and a ball pond at the bottom so soft landing i always find at fun 4 all you have to help them up to the slide and have to come down it with them. Jacob has more freedom there but then it is a smaller toddler bit so that a down side it has a seperate baby mat with lots of toys etc. XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->