Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

awwww i wanna go!! can you not make it thursday just for me even though you dont know me that well lol only messing

haha cheeky cheeky! me and u will have our own meet on thurs if u want lol

x

Cant believe your not making it lisa you big spaz :D !! Me and Laura trying to come see you asap :)

Chester train station so so small meet at whsmith at the front entrance :) XxX

im still gettin a taxi because of my arthritis hehe i was knackered and sore for days last time i walked it!

whsmith, rightio then, i think i might be the first there, providing the train / bus is on time

x

Ill be there 1st :rofl: I am always early. Im taking me lil mothercare stroller as easy for getting back on the bus :)

Tezzy you lazy so and so :p :D Ill see you down there looking out extensions tonight :) XxxxX

We'll catch you up at whsmith too then if thats okay? Hopefully we should only be a few mins behind. I think i remember whsmith is it near superdrug? I've only ever been chester once :dohh:

WHSmith is basically the only shop in chester train station :rofl: it right at the front entrance. Not that you can miss it seeing as there only about 4 platforms :) And when you leave them your at the exit/entrance :) XxX

ooo can you put me on the list! I have rearranged appt yay

:happydance:

This place is gonna wonder whats hit them when we all come in, prams n all :rofl:

Ill be there 1st :rofl: I am always early. Im taking me lil mothercare stroller as easy for getting back on the bus :)

Tezzy you lazy so and so :p :D Ill see you down there looking out extensions tonight :) XxxxX

:kiss: fankooo

Right so who am i meeting at the station?? As im out all day tomorrow so wont get online...just so we dont leave anyone??

Donna, Louise....?? XxX

Jus coz i'm nosey haha but have any of you met each other before? Tezzy and ema you have right? I haven't met any of you :blush:

Tezzy - met once
Jacqui - met lots
Sammie
Ema - met once at zoo but got lost!
Thelilbump
Dippy Dee
Kaci - met once at zoo but got lost!
Louise
Princessellie
Missy85

lol!

good qu ema, i should be able to get on tomorrow and check aswell. Prob won't have time wednesday morning though as i'll have to leave quite early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->