Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

I want to come but i'm scared of going to chester on the train on my own! x

what train would you be on? I think i end up on the piccadily? If it's the same train i'll be gettin on just a few stops down the line and can meet you on there if you like? :hugs:

Yeah I think it will be the same train hun! x

Good stuff :happydance:. we can sort it out when we know more such as time date etc and if we can both make it :hugs:

ok ive updated first post with confirmed attendies and the date of the meet.. let me know if you want to be added to the list!

i just realised i dont know your name thelilbump!!

ooh i would like to come if i can get paul to come with me, i need him to be my second adult on my family railcard lol, otherwise i'll have to pay full price on the train and we cant be having that! lol

x

oh i haven't read this thread in ages sorry!

R we still on 4 it ladies? Not that far away now :happydance:

most definetely, i keep checking back, what for i don't know lol! as we know what we doing!

Im still coming with jacob of course. Tezzy any chance of texting me to remind me of times etc nearer time :rofl: im bad for remember things like this XxxX

no worries Ema will txt you of course!

i will be getting into chester at 10.15am but im quite happy wandering around town until others arrive!

If anyone is coming from Wakefield or anywhere near...let me know please as id love to come :) x

is anyone going from manchester piccadilly if so can i come

i hate travelling somewhere i dont know on my own im a wuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"