Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

is anyone going from manchester piccadilly if so can i come

i hate travelling somewhere i dont know on my own im a wuss

i think i'll be on that train but at a later stop if thats any good?

Just to let you ladies know there are two trains that go from manchester picadilly to chester, one is about half hour longer:)

oh i didnt notice that......lilbump we'll have to make sure we're on the same train lol

I'll have to double check but it's the quick one train i'm sure. I'm not sure the train station i need to change at either :dohh:. I will try and have a look @ trains again tomorrow and i'll drop you a pm if you like :hugs:

Good question....Tez, you sorted those clothes yet hun?

cool, can you take some photos so i can see? and let me know what you want for them? x

im gettin in at 10.15 so ill be around for 11 :)

we took the kids last week and it was fab! theres loads of big comfy leather sofas everywhere for us moms to sit on:happydance:

was a bit packed tho.

11 am is good for me:thumbup:

Are some of us still meeting at the train station? I haven't a clue where i'm goin!

I might just make this, money is looking a little better, will let you know closer to time, good excuse to go and see family aswell :)

11 am is good for me the train from manchester is at 9 50 and gets into chester at 10 53 am really looking forward to it now x

Im still coming 11am is fine by me, Dont mind meeting people at train station, but bare in mind it about 25-30min walk away :) XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->