Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

thinking of coming without the children :rofl:

would be much more relaxing :rofl:

:rofl: But you won't have an excuse to play on the activities then tezzy!

:hi: i'll be there with my brood hehe can't wait now xx:happydance:

i'm almost definatly coming now! Hopefully will have some unexpected money back from my stupid gas/elec company!! All depends on phonecall monday morning! :)

woohoo kirsten :happydance:

will add you to the list on the first page.

i might be only bringing ffion because rhys is having a day out to the bunny farm on friday as a one on one treat so i might just bring ffion and have it as her one on one treat.

if that makes sense lol

Yea makes sense, i'l have both mine, need to sort kieran's outfit out for sis wedding if i don't sort it before then :dohh:

not long now :D

does make sense tezzy, it's nice to do that sometimes!

Ill be going for a nosy about afterwards i think :thumbup:

not long now :D

does make sense tezzy, it's nice to do that sometimes!

Ill be going for a nosy about afterwards i think :thumbup:

ill be popping to next too.. they sent me a store card.. :rofl:

i've been next and debenhams in wrexham, need to look in smaller shops, may find something in cheshire oaks on friday tho, need something to match Paige's dress:)

I'm probaly going to leave wrexham really early like 8ish go and see my nan and then come meet you ladies, shopping and home, will be a long day as usual! lol

that does make sense Tezzy. It's nice to do that kinda thing sometimes, my friends sister takes her daughter shopping every friday (she's older though :blush:) without fail, think it's a lovely idea and great excuse to go shoppin!

Dependin on time (as it's a fairly long trip) think i'm gonna have a little mooch into town aswell, don't go chester very often at all!

i really really want to come to this but we are sooo poor atm and saving for a house, how much does this place cost? does anyone know?

x

i really really want to come to this but we are sooo poor atm and saving for a house, how much does this place cost? does anyone know?

x

i'm sure i saw the price list on their website, i'll go have a look for you.....

Here we go,

5 yrs & over
£4.75 per session

1 - 4 yrs
£3.75 per session

Under 1 yr
£1.00 per session

and i'm presuming adults don't pay as it's kind of a given they need to be there. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->