Chester meet this tuesday whose coming??

Ok lisa will send PM :) XxX

Hello! I'll be getting the bus and it'll drop me off at the town hall so.... with me being super lazy and all lol can I just call you em when i get into town and I'll meet you's all wherever you are? i'll get the 11.10 bus so will be in town about 20 past?? xx

Time and place fine for me, i'l prob get the bus only because i've got to go do something in blacon after, save me abit of dosh because then i only have to pay for one bus ticket. But i'l be in town for 10ish so i'l walk down and meet you there x

damn I dont live closer boo hoo living in the sticks sucks have fun girls

my train gets me in at 10.15 so ill meet you at the cafe

Oh I could have come but I didn't know about it :( Hope you girls all have a great time

You girls have a great time! In moments like these I wish I lived just a 'tiny' bit closer!

Take pics for me? :D

You girls have a great time! In moments like these I wish I lived just a 'tiny' bit closer!

Take pics for me? :D

My camera is in for repairs!! Ema - bring yours!!!

Next meet.....NYC.....Maddison Ave.....that's pratically half way right Amy???

x

ill bring my camera!

im lending money off my mum for the train fare lol!

My camera is in for repairs!! Ema - bring yours!!!

Next meet.....NYC.....Maddison Ave.....that's pratically half way right Amy???

x

:yipee:
You can just kiss your loved one goodbye right now,cause you ain't coming back from the Madison aka 'The fashionable road'!

P.S. I think Ema's also in repair! :lol:
Tezzy,take lots of pics pweas!

aww woulda loved to come but got plans :dohh:

I get me camera tomorrow :wohoo: (if all goes to plan) so will take lots of pic's :)

Laura thats fine, Ill text you by the time we walk up it will be 11ish anyway :)

Kirsten (kaci) if your sure can always meet you in town. Up to you :) But if your bored walk down :)

Im excited now just hope it dont rain :) XxxX

Nah its alrite i'l just be hanging about anyway!! Anyway need the excercise!!
I'l bring my camera aswell, Hope it doesn't rain either!! I'm not goin shoppin for a winter coat til next sat!! I'm excited too but its you i'm more worried about, just don't go into labour on the day!! lol x

lol if i do ill be the happiest bunni alive lol.

Also as for the rain. Nothing fits me so im in summer wear constantly and flip flops :rofl: so if i rains i always look a fool lol

XxX

Lol i bet you will!! But hey if you don't its a day of distraction for you x

if i can meet people in town middle of town too cause im getting park and ride from sealand road

Course you can lol. what time you get in PM me your number if you want so you have someone to contact :) xxXxx

Rite ladies i'm off to work in abit and won't be back til early morning,I'm goin to PM my number to a couple of the others so if i miss you at all you can ring to find out where i am!! lol I know i have your number ema, but just in case i can't get in contact.
Will prob quickly check when i get in from work and in the morning to make sure no changes
See you 2moz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->