Chester meet this tuesday whose coming??

Sorry to hear that, next time maybe x x

Oh sorry you cant come hunni. Well everyone else is meeting in town. Should i meet you there Kaci?? Saves you walking back down. I can meet you somewhere about half ten am?? Xxx

Yea that sounds great, just say where is easiest for you x

if my money goes in the bank 2moro ill text you and meet up with u all in town but if it doesnt then i cant come.

hope u girls have a fab day if i dont make it :d

Ill meet you under the clock at 10.30am then laura will be getting in just after 11. And lisa will be getting in after 11 too. And lynz what time you getting the park an ride do you want to meet me and kirsten (kaci) under the clock at 10.30am or???
XxxX

Thats great see you then, off to work nowbut like i said i'l check later x

Ok ill text you in the morning before i set off to check :)

Now lynz....what you doing hun?? what time you getting in at?? lol

Also laura and lisa you's still coming?? XxxxX

i am :) looking forward too it too. I'll text you em when i near town on the bus and arrange something xx

I'm jealous... but i think i live a bitty far away :(

I would have come but it would be too late by time I could get there

good good, give me a text when you get in and ill let you know where we are or arrange to meet you :) Im meeting kaci at half 10 and think laura will be in about 11ish just waiting to hear off lynz :) and terri will let us know tomorrow if the money in and she coming. XxX

ill try and get in for 11 ish. Oh has a job interview at 9:30am so whenever its over we will be making our way in. He is gonna disappear and do some shopping for a bit while i catch up with the b&b girlies

Sounds good. You got me number :)

Ok well kirsten i will text you in the morning and see you there at 10.30 :) we can go grab a coffee with your lil ones while we wait for the other to join us :)

Will look on here in the morning just encase. But will see all you lovely ladies tomorrow :) XxxX

i know i cant wait. Ill bring my camera

Ive got mine to...lol XxX

Just got in from work yea that all sounds good, goin bed now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back