Chester meet this tuesday whose coming??

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
So there was a thread before but can find it .....so girls we said about having a meet this tuesday(9th) in chester just wondering who is definetly coming and what time and where to meet. :)

Ill be coming.....if i havent gone in to labour by then which is doubtful otherwise i will defo be there :)

So whose coming??? XxxxX

didnt even know about a chester meet tbh!

id love to come though

If I could jump in a car I'd come to these meets - by time Im ready bubs ready catching buses to get to trains I'm having a panic attack lol Plus I work week days!

Id come, but my time is so limited with having to get the kids from school, plus tuesday is bill paying day for me, lol, but tell us what you all get upto.

didnt even know about a chester meet tbh!

id love to come though

Please come then be lovely to meet you. Im sure Kaci (kristen) is coming and i think a few others said they were :)

XxxX

If I could jump in a car I'd come to these meets - by time Im ready bubs ready catching buses to get to trains I'm having a panic attack lol Plus I work week days!

Lol i know what you mean. I struggle to organise meself god forbid how im going to manage when lil man arrives think ill just live in me house :) XxX

:happydance:I'm coming!! Should be fun as now have to bring the double buggy!!:dohh: OH is working, plz come Tezzy i know you have a double aswell and would be great to meet you!!

yup ill have the double too. i dont get paid till wednesday though so wont have much money!

Dont worry about money im pretty skint too :) Just nice to meet up.

So what time can you's get in for?? are you's getting the train or driving??

Anyone else??? Laura??

Im easy for anytime, now im on maternity lol. :) xxx

Hello! yeah, i'll come - as long as its not raining!! let me know the details xx

im ok for any time, ill b getting the train

Well if your getting the train and i know kaci will be we could meet at the town crier (restruant/pub children allowed) directly across from the train station and walk up into town after everyone arrives. Give's you's a chance to take the kids the toilet after the train before going into town. also gives me a chance to go pee too :rofl: me bladder aint like it used to be :)

if not can meet somewhere in town not fused :) XxxX

I can be in chester about 10 onwards x

Why dont we say 10.30 in the cafe at the train station (because the town crier aint open) because mostly everyone will be getting the train. and ill park at me mums work just behind the train station then we can walk up into town.

Or???? lol if anyone can think of anywhere else :) XxX

Hmmmm.....I might come over........how long will you be hanging about??? Not sure I can get there for 10.30 with traffic but wouldnt be much after...

x

Yay come....Think it will be a few hours :) Can change it to 11-12ish if that helps :) XxxX

Leave it as it is and I'll get there ASAP - prob more like 11.30. If you PM me your moby number I can ring you when I get there and see where you are.

x

oww i want to come but i start college on monday. Damn lol. Hope you all have a lovely day tho. and if i didnt have college i would defiantly have come :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->