Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

Wish I could have made it! It's the day of Jessica's first birthday party (we couldn't get the 6th June). Hope you girls all have a lovely time, I'll look forward to the pictures :D xXx

Aww i LOVE your sig nikki! Shame you have to have her party a week late though!

xx

well i'm not fussed what time as its just down the road :)

Im not fused either but the earlier the better as then can spend all day there :rofl: Also bet the sat que's!! But saying that im only 2mins from the zoo :rofl: XxxX

Ohhh i've just told my son i will take him to chester zoo in the next few weeks but i can't find any coach or transport there til august otherwise we'd happily come (sob)

Yea i prefer a early one, my dad is giving me lift saves messing with buses,

10.30ish??
But if people think that is too early we can always give numbers and we can meet other people abit later??

ill be there early.. around 10-10.30

im a member and dont have to pay :p *smug look on face*

Lets meet at 10:30 in the foyer (I think there was a foyer :rofl:)

Anyone want my number? or vice versa so i can contact someone when we arrive as we will have a long journey and an early starts and as you probably know, babies are unpredictable!!!

pmd you hun

ema and kaci have my number already i think?

yea i have it tezzy, and i got your PM amy!! x x

Anyone can pm me numbers if they want i have tezzy's and kaci's already. 10.30 is great for me too :) Bright and early. OH giving us a lift up as i dont have me car anymore :( xXx

I'll be there - prob meet you inside though as it's an hour and a half drive so we'll be about 11am :)

That sounds good but i wouldn't hold your breath me being there at that time :rofl:

Wobbs has my number and I have hers if she is still coming, otherwise I'll PM someone or just lok out for a trillion buggies and toddlers and harrased looking males :rofl:

Anyone coming past Wakey? Iv got no transport but id love to come xx

Ah Ok fair enough, i'll pm a couple of you my number closer to the time if that is ok

oh and WHYYY isnt wobbles coming, i musta missed it

i dunno.. she wrote on this thread a while back that she wasnt able to make it.

just confirmed with OH that im coming with the kids.

i will be bringing birthday cake because its ffions 1st on the 10th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"