Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

Ill be there, but i wont be able to get a lift so depending on trains and whatnot i might be there bit later. Ill do my best though :D

Ill give someone my number if thats ok incase i am a little late :D

xxx

I think Sammie is up for this too..............im sure she will be along to verify soon.

Just bumping this up for her to find easily:blush:

I would love to come but I don't know anybody :(

I love the zoo!

you dont have to know anybody amy!

come along itll be a good day

I think Sammie is up for this too..............im sure she will be along to verify soon.

Just bumping this up for her to find easily:blush:

aww cheers hun, just read through 12 pages so i know what's going on :rofl:

OK random question, babies are unpredictable. and they will all be due food at different times? Where how what and when will be work around that? everyone be disappearing off alone in the zoo lol! I'm not sure if my OH would come, so I don't want to be wandering away! Scary enough coming alone anyway!

Layla will be left in the monkey house with Leo too, we've discussed this :rofl:

Anababe - there will be 2 Pingu babies for you now, 3 with yours hiding in there :D

Sammie, you wont be alone Im kidnapping you for the day:rofl:

If we sorta stick together then we can stop and feed our Lo's when they need it.......Ant might tag along if he hasnt got a wedding but so will Lily and probably Courteney so my whole brood, nearly! Dont worry though Ant gets carried away with his camera so we can chat to each other.:hugs:

Cheers hun :) I keep taking a flask of hot water & jug with me so I can warm it anywhere. OH might come - he doesn't want me going alone, but we'll see who else's OH are coming, don't want him being the only man with us lot!

Can you add me to the list also please x

Sammie, I take a couple of sterilised bottles with a few ounces of cooled boiled water in already, my fisherprice flask of boiling hot water and my little tommee tippee milk dispensers, you put however many scoops of milk in them and they stay fresh then you add the hot water to the cooled water in the bottles and chuck in the milk...............voila! Fresh feed everytime!

I might be a bit later than 10.30. It's about 2 and a half hours drive and Ben usually has a feed at 9. I was thinking of leaving home after his feed, but will probably leave earlier now and stop to feed him on the way.

Tezzy - as we've met before, I've just PM'd you my number in case I'm late. Hope thats ok.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->