Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

Just to say im still coming just dont have internet at the mo due to moving house. I have kaci and tezzy number if any change any chance one of you can let me know if not see you there :) XxxX

I was just thinking anyone fancy buggie sharing?? As jacob wont stay in the pram the whole time as he likes to be out and see everything. I dont mind taking one and sharing it. I have a quinny, M&P Lula and a small stroller from mothercare so can take any, anyone prefers. All suitible for up to 4years old. And because i live close dont mind bringing one if anyone wants to share. Saves heaps of people taking heaps of buggies :rofl: XxxX

Haha what a random suggestion! I'm ok though, ill take me own. Chester will have to put up with a flurry of buggies :rofl:

:rofl: i know i am random but i saw 2 people do it on the other zoo meet (london i think) and i always thought what a good idea saves people carrying the babies and pushing an empty buggie. but then i started wondering what if the 2 babies that were sharing wanted to sleep at the same time :wacko: Ok ignore me questions from now on :rofl: XxxX

Ok another question can i bring someone that doesnt come on BnB but does have a baby :rofl: She is a bit lonely and looking for things to do with lil man.....XxX

We went to Chester zoo last week whilst on our holidays and really enjoyed ourselves!

Have fun ladies (and babies)! :)

We went to Chester zoo last week whilst on our holidays and really enjoyed ourselves!

Have fun ladies (and babies)! :)

You mean you're NOT going to come all the way from Fife to see us in chester? Pfft! :rofl:

I should bring my Mum then its still a mother and child meet haha, but you's will like her more than me she is too fun :rofl:

Plus there's a party on the 12th so i doubt she will be alive before 12pm!

I really think I will come, I'm just dead scared, who is going?

Oh I just saw Bexy is coming, we will probably be on the same train as I have to go on the wirral line, I might not be as panicky then haha

There's lots of us going Amy. Don't worry it will be fab. I'll add your name to the list xx

Oh i see the spamming has moved over to this thread now :rofl: come amy come come! is bexy comming too!? wooo watch out caitlyn, grace might catch charlies eye!

I'm still coming can't wait, i'l let Ema know if anything changes x

Can I can to the Zoo without a baby? :rofl: I actually love the Zoo! Just dunno if I can drag my sorry butt to chester for 10:30 am!

if i can drag myself to chester for 10:30am... out of bed a stupid oclock in the morning... i think you owe it to me!!! come haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->