Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

I haven't been to the zoo in ageeeees!

You sure it doesn't matter that it will be just me! :blush::dohh:

If there is anyone going with children over the age of 3 then there is a voucher here that will get them in free with 2 paying adults:

https://www.cheshiredaysout.co.uk/vouchers.pdf

Might be of use to someone

Cant wait to go now :) Weather in chester today is 27 degrees :wohoo: but its supposed to cool this weekend but hopefully be up for the following one :) XxxX

I might be going chick :D

If i can work out how to get from Bradford to Chester Zoo without a car and limited funds :dohh:

Guess I'll have to cancel that helicopter then! :headspin:

I might be going chick :D

If i can work out how to get from Bradford to Chester Zoo without a car and limited funds :dohh:

Guess I'll have to cancel that helicopter then! :headspin:

How old do you look? LOL I can meet you at Chester Train station or even Crewe..Whatever is easier, and then go to the zoo together, because I have no idea from the train station, apart from on foot, but it's miles! :rofl: To think I'm from round there too!
Oh, and if I'm on my own I might chicken out before I get in there! :blush: x

How old do you look? LOL I can meet you at Chester Train station or even Crewe..Whatever is easier, and then go to the zoo together, because I have no idea from the train station, apart from on foot, but it's miles! :rofl: To think I'm from round there too!
Oh, and if I'm on my own I might chicken out before I get in there! :blush: x

It varies between being told I look 12 and 28 so I can't get away with a half fare lol!

Oh just found out I can get a coach direct from Bradford to Chester Zoo for £20! return, the train is going to cost me over £40! Shit! I'd rather give someone the money to drive me, wonder if I could pursuade my friend Tom to drive me all the way there and then spend all day with a load of women and babies :rofl:

MID SEASON 2009

Mid season prices apply to the following dates (inclusive):
20th April to 1st May, 5th May to 22nd May, 1st June to 17th July and 7th September to 1st November

Donation* Standard Group
Adult £14.95 £13.55 £9.95
Children (3-15 years ) £10.95 £9.95 £8.95
Infant (2 and under) Free Free Free

i kept thinking we were in high season, but it wont be when we go. Have just phoned (automated message) and groups have to be prebooked :( Could we get a better idea *change main title* and see who's def coming? We'd all save £5, which is nice - more for sweeties :D

https://www.chesterzoo.org/sitecore...ia/GROUPS/Group Visits Booking Form 2009.ashx

Amy don't know if you want to do this, (I don't mind but don't want to step on anyone's feet) you don't have to pay anything beforehand, just print and send that form back-freepost (got to be 5 days before we go) and it "registers" us as a group so we pay the discounted on the day. Send me PM if you want x

I cant make the 13th, its my Saturday in.

Shame I was looking forward to it, never mind.

xx

Sammie, you can do it thats ok. But im not convinced there'll be 15 people there. Worth a shot though :) We could always pinch random strangers :rofl:

We could do lol, get a banner made with "anyone want a 5er off? come stand with us" haha, ok i iwll try remember to print and send it tomorrow. Hope a few come !

If there is anyone going with children over the age of 3 then there is a voucher here that will get them in free with 2 paying adults:

https://www.cheshiredaysout.co.uk/vouchers.pdf

Might be of use to someone

Thanks for this hun, Im bringing my 5 year old and OH so will put this to good use!

Im i the only one not bringing OH?? :rofl: XxX

Who else is bringing OH, I'm not he's away for few days :O

ALso realised with this group thing, we all have to go in together, well some are going to get there before others. SO after thinking it was a good idea, Ill leave it lol!

Sammie, i'm going to pinch your baby :rofl: she's smaller and cuter than mine. Just to warn you :lol:

:rofl: good im not the only one not bringing OH, kyle would moan all they way round until i finally say go sit in the pub ill collect you on way out :rofl: so im best off leaving him at home with a list of jobs that need doing, one including wallpapering me living room which he has promised for a week now :dohh: XxxX

I'm not bringin OH:)
I'm going to the zoo on the 23rd aswell with toddler group :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->