Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

I like that you have faith in me Kaci!

Lea :( i'm sorry you failed but even more sorry that I don't get to meet you! :hugs:

Yeah it sucks, I failed it because I hit the kerb on the left corner reverse (forgot to put the car back into gear :lol: ) and only got 5 minors.. Hope you have a great time though x

Oh I forgot about this.

Are OH's banned? I can come if I can bring him, but if not then I won't be able to :( xx

Loads of people are bringing their OH's Katy, except me *cry* lol

Hmmm, I can come if I go get my kitty on Sun instead. Will speak to OH xx

Course they are welcome.

I'm going to tourist info today to see if i can get some vouchers to get 1 child free with 2 adults, anyone interested??

KITTIES :) I just realised Sunday is Father's day, will he really want to be retrieving kittens then?

you have to come come katy, bexy how are you getting there??

Probably not, but I don't wanna miss out on the zoo when you don't have to since one is your kitty too :lol:

Ha, I was going to get the bus Kaci. But I have a massive fear of getting buses on my own with Grace... lol If you want to go get the kittens on Sat Katy it's ok. It's up to you cause I ain't the one going to get them :lol:

Oh well that answers my question then lol I probably won't be able to come then. Unless I can manage to convince myself to brave the bus by myself by Sat :)

If you think you and Grace's carseat will fit in Reg's car then you can come with us if we come xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->