Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

bexy, where'd do you live? I want another single mummy to come lol, I'll go out of my way to pick you up!

Lol thanks hun, I live really out the way though and it's impossible to find.

If Katy is able to take me I'll go, I should be able to squeeze myself in the middle between the two carseats.

If she is going to get the kitten I won't be able to go though cause I'll be waiting in for it :)

I think I am coming 99.9% What's the plan? We just all going and meeting up, or just gunna see each other in passing? Have lunch/picnic etc?

Well last year we walked around for a little bit but TBH it was chaos! lol
Ended up breaking up and going in smaller groups, sat down for lunch with some of the others.

But i'm easy for whatever:) Maybe set a time and place to eat, so then at least we all see each other for a while :)

3 days to go, i'm going to PM anyone that hasn't responded recently, i'l do it 2nite when the kids are in bed :)

That sounds like a good plan to meet up for lunch :thumbup: Might be a nightmare trying to all walk together. We need name tags :rofl: xx

I'm not sure yet - its my sister's hen do friday (and my first night out in about 3 yrs!) so I'll see how I feel first :lol:

I'm not sure yet - its my sister's hen do friday (and my first night out in about 3 yrs!) so I'll see how I feel first :lol:

pleaseeeeeeeeee come purleaseeeeeeee:cry::cry:

you gotta see rhys in fluff :D

lost my post then, i'll do whatver! GOing for opening though as i never get to see everything!

i don't wanna go round like a loner please! x

LISA! I really wanted you to come so I could meet you! *sob*

Anyone who has more than one child that needs paying for or needs an extra adult to get their LO in free lemme know because Edward is still free anyway xx

Jac has her 2 older girls coming, Kaci d you manage to get free child tickets in end>

I said yes please earlier, but just realised I don't need to pay for Ryan anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->