Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

I shall be there for 10:thumbup:

Voucher wise you can download them here
https://www.favouritedaysoutincheshire.co.uk/site/discount-vouchers

I am going to see if i can pick up the actual leaflets with them in from tourist info in wrexham. I will need to go in with someone if possible to get kieran free:)

I'll try and be there for 10 and you can come in with me if you like :)

Thanks Katy, don't worry i'l hang around outside for abit and sort kids, they'll want more food by then :haha:

hi were nt sure if we can make it! oh thinks he s having the day of work he wants to take lo the zoo or sea world x

Hey sorry i haven't been on here in forever.

I can't be 100% sure i'll have to talk to OH tonight but more than likely we'll come. Would i be able to bring OH too? He's away so much with work, only this saturday we have to spend together lol.

Just got a text back and we're coming :D I'm so excited :D

Jac & Sam what time are you getting there for? I need someone I know. I've got a new mobile number I'll give you's tonight on msn.

Darren is going to flip when he gets there and realises its a big mummy meet :rofl:

Jac & Sam what time are you getting there for? I need someone I know. I've got a new mobile number I'll give you's tonight on msn.

Darren is going to flip when he gets there and realises its a big mummy meet :rofl:

Does he not know?? Hahaha Paul is coming too, but has been forewarned :D

my car nearly wouldn't start today :( I'm hoping it was just a glitch and I'll check everything on it tonight or tomorrow and fingers crossed it'll be ok on saturday!

my car nearly wouldn't start today :( I'm hoping it was just a glitch and I'll check everything on it tonight or tomorrow and fingers crossed it'll be ok on saturday!

Just got your txt, will keep my fingers crossed for your car, if anyone wants my number PM your number and i'l text you :)

I'm getting there for between 10 and half past..I cant put a specific time on it with the 3 of them plus myself to sort:dohh:
I'm meeting Sam and Helen1234 in the car park, so I need another adult to pair with one of us to take one of my girls in:winkwink:
Amy-lea? Hallie will be free wont she?

Jac i have got one voucher for you, the women would only give me two, going to send OH to get another tomorrow if you still need them??

Oh do those on your link not work hun?

Ive just saved it to print later..:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"