Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

I'm literally going to be the only person there with no OH aren't I? How depressing

yea the link works, just in case i'l bring them :)

Jac & Sam what time are you getting there for? I need someone I know. I've got a new mobile number I'll give you's tonight on msn.

Darren is going to flip when he gets there and realises its a big mummy meet :rofl:

Does he not know?? Hahaha Paul is coming too, but has been forewarned :D
I said a few people will be there who are going to blackpool meet that I wanna have lunch with :blush:

I'm getting there for between 10 and half past..I cant put a specific time on it with the 3 of them plus myself to sort:dohh:
I'm meeting Sam and Helen1234 in the car park, so I need another adult to pair with one of us to take one of my girls in:winkwink:
Amy-lea? Hallie will be free wont she?
Yeah Hallie is free, there is me and darren so if you have vouchers we have take 2 in?

Are we buying food in there or are people bringing packlunches?

I'm bringing packed lunch, last time i went i warned my brother how expensive it is in there. He chose to ignore me and spent £20 on some sandwiches, crisps, drinks and a cake for him and his GF:shock:

i'm bringing a packed lunch because the boy eats masses but i'll end up buying ice cream and chips probably!

I'll get there some how Bex! I'm gonna check everything I can, it's been fine for ages I think maybe it just got hot. I haven't checked the oil and water in a while...so uhm yeah I probably should do that!

I'm literally going to be the only person there with no OH aren't I? How depressing

No your not, me,sam and helen dont have our OH's either:thumbup:

yea the link works, just in case i'l bring them :)

Ta hun x

I'm getting there for between 10 and half past..I cant put a specific time on it with the 3 of them plus myself to sort:dohh:
I'm meeting Sam and Helen1234 in the car park, so I need another adult to pair with one of us to take one of my girls in:winkwink:
Amy-lea? Hallie will be free wont she?
Yeah Hallie is free, there is me and darren so if you have vouchers we have take 2 in?

Thanks chicken licken:winkwink:

Are we buying food in there or are people bringing packlunches?
Am I hell! Cost me a fortune to feed my 3 and me in there...im bringing a picnic:thumbup:

huzzah, I can come even if I have to take the train! :D oh I'm excited!

Right so.. I need to get there for about 10.15am, equipped with packed lunch, suncream, sun hat, spare clothes, money urmm, might try and squeeze Hallie in the bag too.

Are we meeting at a certain time or going our own way then meeting for a bit later?

What we did last year is meet just inside the gate at half 10 then, walked for around half hour then sort of split up into groups, some people i didn't see again but thought we could arrange to stop and eat together??

What time does everyon'e LO's eat. I was going to suggest 12.30 to eat near...possible near the lions on the big field(with the fountain i think)...unless anyone has any more suggestions??

Sounds good to me Kaci, although I'll have to be at the field for 12 as Leo has his dinner then:thumbup:

Make it 12 then, if thats better for everyone??

I need someones number too. And that sounds like a good lunch place :thumbup:

I'm a bit scared about coming incase no one wants to talk to me :blush: I'm worried about a repeat of the scottish meet fiasco xx

12 is good that's around when Ffion has lunch too.

I'm very nervous about coming as i'm hardly on here anymore and don't post much.

Bethan and Katy PM your numbers and i will text you mine 2moz.

Bethan you'll be fine hun, i met most of them, they won't eat you alive :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->