Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

I'm bringing sausage rolls, frazzles (nom) strawberries and rasperries, some tomato and cucumber sticks, yoghurts, possibly some pasta if I can find the sauce! And whatever I else I can find that I can cram into my bag :)

Yep

https://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/snacks/crisps/frazzles.jpg

ooo ok! thanks Kaci. it's funny how some people eat things and know what they are and other people have no idea...*stops rambling...*

Has everyone got someone else's number?? I need to get my act together and get stuff sorted, the top that paige is wearing is still dirty in the washing basket :haha:

Ryan is going through the animals on the leaflet now and getting really excited :D Especially about meerkats..

I'm debating bring Harry my friends son, all though that would mean 2 prams so me & Darren couldn't even have a rest from pushing, he is potty trained so it means finding toilets hmm but on the other side he would be made up so I just don't know.

Everyone who has PM'd me there number should have had a txt from me, if not let me know:)

Jac did you sort your vouchers, get them printed etc, i forgot to get another this morning but i can always nip into chester tourist info and get another if needed :thumbup:

Shit ok, keep your knickers on...im a very sociable kinda gal you know!

:rofl: You wouldn't like to see me angry. All 5 foot 2 of me!

Its the little ones we have to be wary of! :kiss:

I've just went to buy tickets, has it always been so dear to go the zoo :rofl: I thought it would be about 7 quid each, mind you, it's £4 to go swimming in a local pool these days so who am I kidding :dohh:

Right so about £15 for me as an adult, Darren gets student concession at £12 something, Hallie is free, urmm, think I might be inheriting one of Jacs daughters to get her in.

Will buy the pack lunch tomorrow so we can shoot straight off on Saturday. I owe Hallie £20 (yes i know I'm bad I stole money off her that my uncle give her last week :haha:) so she can pay for her own goodies out of the gift shop urmmm what else. Oh yeah I will get my new number of Darren and send it to jac/sam incase we get caught in traffic or anything. (just tie your daughter up outside with a sign , I'll find her :rofl: )

Looking forward to it :)

yep, i got tickets to get em in free so she's yours..you can keep her if you like :rofl:

Right I will be there between 10 and 10.30 on the carpark meeting sambo and helen melons, with my brood...going to watch a show tonight so wont get back on now I dont think!

see you all tomorrow!:happydance:

What is everybody putting on and the kids too?

Because it might rain but could go boiling, or have freak weather and have both and then we will be either freezing or sweating hmm

Thinking for Hallie, her 3/4 jeans then for tops she can layer to keep warm, so have like a tshirt, cardy, jacket, coat with me? Could possibly bring a dress incase it was very hot. Hmm

& For me a dunno. I'll be up that early I doubt i will care anyway :rofl:

Now the good news that I have to tell Darren we have to be up and out by 9am, sure he will be ecstatic.

just debating the same thing *scratches head*

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/nw/chester_forecast_weather.html

Hmm yeah I think I will wash her cropped jeans she has on now and stick them on her with a top. Just realised I have left her 2 suncreams in my Mum's and one in my nan's and they've just gone camping, bah humbug I hate spending loads on suncream will have to get some in the morning.

Ahh I'm dead excited I LOVE the zoo. I'm dying to see Hallie's face she goes all mushy and happy when she see's Giraffes and Lions on TV so she will over the moon in real life. I just hope to god she is well behaved tomorrow! I'm terrifed incase she is naughty and i have about 40 mums watching me tryna discipline her :rofl:

Hmm yeah I think I will wash her cropped jeans she has on now and stick them on her with a top. Just realised I have left her 2 suncreams in my Mum's and one in my nan's and they've just gone camping, bah humbug I hate spending loads on suncream will have to get some in the morning.

Ahh I'm dead excited I LOVE the zoo. I'm dying to see Hallie's face she goes all mushy and happy when she see's Giraffes and Lions on TV so she will over the moon in real life. I just hope to god she is well behaved tomorrow! I'm terrifed incase she is naughty and i have about 40 mums watching me tryna discipline her :rofl:

Snap, my 2 are usually good but Paige had a proper meltdown in the middle of town on thursday, hoping we don't get a repeat perfomance, i literally had to pin her in her pram while I strapped her in:dohh:

Grace is going through the throwing herself on the floor and screaming when she can't have her own way stage so I'm hoping she won't show me up tomorrow!

Right packlunch is made. Hallie is in bed, my baths run.
Get out the bath and iron clothes. Then should be good to go.:thumbup:

Although my daughter might be a bit streaky and orange, she has just smothered herself in cream only to my horror when i looked closer it was my St tropex facial tan thats while like any otehr cream :dohh: Washed her face but who knows if it will still show!:dohh:

Have a FAB day girls ....Hopefully you all won;t come back scrapping 8-[ :lol:

Right packlunch is made. Hallie is in bed, my baths run.
Get out the bath and iron clothes. Then should be good to go.:thumbup:

Although my daughter might be a bit streaky and orange, she has just smothered herself in cream only to my horror when i looked closer it was my St tropex facial tan thats while like any otehr cream :dohh: Washed her face but who knows if it will still show!:dohh:

If all else fails, pretend she has tiger face paint on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"