Chesterfield Meet!!

K

kirsten1985

Who would be up for a meet at Easy Tigers in Chesterfield?

https://www.easytigers.co.uk/index.asp?menu=2&id=8968

We can arrange it to be in a couple of weeks time if people say what day of the week is good for them?

:)

Its changes all the time. When a dates decided I can just ask to not be put on the rota that day

Pick from these dates:

Tuesday 3rd November
Wednesday 4th November
Thursday 5th November
Wednesday 11th November
Monday 16th November

If people can't do any of those then we can choose some more!

It's £3.50 for children and adults are free. 9.30-12pm is under 5s only, but to be honest to get the moneys worth we would have to be there at 10pm ish and that's a bit early for me :blush: Freya likes a good nap in the morning, so I'm sorry!

I'm sure I was told there is an under 5s area though, so they would only be in that bit anyway. So, any day Mon-Fri is ok, let me know if those dates are ok for everyone!

Maybe I will put the dates on a poll if that will be easier?

Ok are people still up for this? Shall we say 11th November then?

Well no-one seems to be replying about this, and I have found a soft play place in Nottingham which is cheaper anyway. Jungletastic I think it is.

So if no-one is bothered about going to this one I will cancel it. I'm not so sure why people say they want to come and then don't go through with it! The 11th is in three days time, and no-one except Jade has replied.

I am going to start a new thread for one in Nottingham and see if people actually want to go. :)

Hey hun, shall I check out the other thread then?

Not sure if still on if only 2 going? :(

Unless we get replies?

Yeah, I will still be up for going if people reply, if not then I'm thinking the notts one is a bit better as it is cheaper and maybe a bit easier to get to for both of us?

Rubbish that people don't keep up with threads. :(

OK will check out the other thread xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back