child care during labour

2nd time

pregnant with #7
Reaction score
Any advice welcome as I am freaking out a bit.

I am preg with my 7th child I have 4dd 1 ds and knew in heaven this is a suprise pregnancy.

My problem is I have no one to look after my Los when I am in labour I have a sister but she has refused to help. My mum died two years ago and my dad is incapable of looking after them. I have no other family.

Does anyone know if there is an agency or something we're we could hire help I'm so scared and don't want dh to miss the birth

Do any of your kids go to nursery? Especially with private nurseries, staff will often happily babysit for a fee. Maybe even worth enquiring at a few local nurseries anyway, even if your kids don't know the staff?

Non of my kids attend nursery so not sur

They are 6 5 4 2 1 lol prob why my sisters wont help

What about your OHs family? Anyone who could look after them? Another possibility is a home birth but that's very dependent on whether you're even comfortable with the idea or if you're high risk. But I have seen women on here sight lack of childcare as a personal reason for deciding on a hole birth

What about your OHs family? Anyone who could look after them? Another possibility is a home birth but that's very dependent on whether you're even comfortable with the idea or if you're high risk. But I have seen women on here sight lack of childcare as a personal reason for deciding on a hole birth

Thanks dh family live 200 miles away😕 I wanted a home birth for this reason but sadly I am high risk currently on blood thinning injections so that out the window too I'm lost 😢

Do you have a friend or neighbour you can ask? What about your oldest child, do they have a friend who's parents could help you out?

Another option could be to look up any nannies in your area, meet them beforehand, and see how they are with your children, see if they're free to supervise on short notice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->