Childminding - Is this cheeky?

Bentley2008

Reaction score
Well as we would definatley not be able to afford nursery fees @ £600 a month, we were thinking of :

* His mam - 2 days a week (she did it for all the other Gchildren)
* My mam - 2 days a week ( 1st grandchild, works 4 shifts a week 5pm - 12midnight)
* Nursery - 1 day a week = £33

Do you think its cheeky to ask? His mum would say yes definatley, not sure about my mum.

Its so hard, but we are trying to budget for things like this, we want to be able to afford what we want for our children.

I think that there is no harm in asking what so ever. Besides, Im sure both sides will jump at the chance of having quality time with their grandchildren. I think you're being fair giving them equal amounts of time. But chatting to each side is a good idea, to get a feel for how they would feel about it.

I hope they both say yes, good luck!

xxx

Also agree, no harm asking and would be great for both you and them from where i'm sitting :) xx

Like the other girls have said, its defo worth asking.
If she says no you can have a rethink, but as they say.. dont ask dont get. lol
good luck sweets
:hugs:

I don't think it is cheeky at all but then, it is what we will be doing (sort of).

My Mum will go PT when we have a little one and have the baby 2 days a week, OH's mum will have bubs 1 day and I will only be going back 4 days so will have it the other 3. We are very lucky that our parents are happy to do this for us though :)

I am sure they will be fine with it and as has been said, you don't ask, you don't get!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->