Children See Children Do

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Room for thoughts!

https://www.childfriendly.org.au/streaming1.htm

Blimey, thats some strong propaganda. Gets the message across really well. They should put that on tv (if it isnt aleady)

God, that sent chills down me.

Iwantone!!! said:
aaaww hwo sweet

Not qutie sure how you mean this.

Made me feel quite uncomfortable seeing it, as it shows just how easily kids pick p on our behaviour, they see us as role models and their idols.

Must watch my language in the car !! lol

that was certainly powerfull viewing!

Iwantone Ihave generally noticed that you have a tendancy to reply to posts when you clearly havent read them properly, so I will assume this is another example, and that you dont really think that video was 'sweet' if you do this its sweet then I think you sould really reconsider becoming a parent!

Iwantone!!! said:
aaaww hwo sweet

Did you actually watch the video? :roll:

I think the ones that are hard hitting are the ones that do some good, we should have more in this country I think........I think we have a good "kill your speed" campaign with that little girl, and a good "Anti drinking and driving" campaign with the woman and the men in the pub......they are horrific to watch, but certainly do bring it home to you!

The end certainly was sweet the little girl or boy helping to pick up the ladies shopping!

That is a very clear message! Makes you think, I always loose it when Im in the car swearing at other drivers! I will think twice from now on!

Hope that will be shown on tv

Cat said:
that was certainly powerfull viewing!

Iwantone Ihave generally noticed that you have a tendancy to reply to posts when you clearly havent read them properly, so I will assume this is another example, and that you dont really think that video was 'sweet' if you do this its sweet then I think you sould really reconsider becoming a parent!

erm dont you think this is a bit harsh! As someone who knows her PERSONALLY I can tell you that Tif would make a fantastic parent and is a fantastic godmother to MY daughter!

It annoys me how people can be judged over the internet before you meet them in real life!

Well I would asume that anyone posting on here would be acting themselves so that is all I have to judge anyone on, by their comments and actions as I see them. And like most people I would be very surprised at anyone who could watch a video like that and make the comment that is was sweet afterwards, when some of those images made my blood run cold! Do you not think that if someone thinks its 'sweet' to see children imitating binge drinking, domestic violence and smoking that they arnt exaclt going to be the fittest parent?

My comment was more to point out the fact that your friend has a tendancy noticed by a number of people to make complety obsurd and sometimes offensive or upsetting comments, by either not thinking about what she is saying or not really reading the post before replying.

Perhaps it would have been nice to ask Tif first what she meant by PM?? I thought it was scary but the ending was sweet - perhaps she meant that?? Just a thought.

god that was moving!

really made me sit here and think.

i have an awfull temper me and kris rarely fall out but when we do its full on and its all on my half i dont no when to stop i see red and thats it. i just think the kids are to young to understand but they are not :(

i vow to change after seeing that. shouting and screaming dont get me my own way :(

I eff and blind at home cause I know Stanley is tiny but I do think I should get into the habit of stopping because he's like a little sponge!

Did anyone here swear in front of their baby?

I am a complete potty mouth :oops: but am getting better at saying flip and sugar. Its so hard though - am dreading her going into nursery and telling one of the kids to fuck off.

im terrible at swearing :oops: :oops:
Adele swore a few times just when she was learning to talk, me always seeing the funny side of things laughed all the time :oops: but after the first couple i taught her that it was wrong to say bad words, and now at 4 years ols shes a great kid, except from her tantrums :roll: But she did ask why bart from the simpsons was saying ******* for :shock:

beanie said:
Perhaps it would have been nice to ask Tif first what she meant by PM?? I thought it was scary but the ending was sweet - perhaps she meant that?? Just a thought.

Thanks Beanie thats exactly what I mean! It would have been more polite. I can assure you She didnt mean it was sweet that children were smoking swearing ect! you just assumed the worst before asking!

thats laura yes i did mean it was sweet and yes i did see it to the end the end was sweet because it makes u realise what ur actions you do do is what ur children see it was moving in the middle and in the beggingin when they are coping the nicer things i hope this cleans up things for the ppl who thought i had not seen it to the end or think i was was just replying for the sake of it x

I admitt I have swore in front of Rebecca-probably a couple of times. She tries the patience of a saint- and I have been known to say Fuck sake Rebecca! :oops:

Only a couple of times, but I know its wrong. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->