Childrens favors?

LandN

Reaction score
I'm getting married 1st of June and I need to get wedding favors for the little guests! I wanted to get a party box and fill it with little toys to keep the kids amused, the only problem is I don't have a clue on what age group likes what and if a certain age is too old etc.

I have:

2 under 1's
2 two year olds (boys)
2 three year olds (girls)
1 five year old (girl)
2 seven year old (boy/girl)
1 eight year old (boy)
1 twelve year old (boy)

Do I get them all seperate things, and is the twelve year old to old for a child's favor? The five year old girl is my daughter so I know what she likes and younger than that I'm fine for what to get but it's the older ones I'm stuck on!

Please help! :)

I had this problem as ours range from a few months old to 15 but in the end ive just decided to do a little chocolate/sweetie box!

If you were gonna do packs i think you'd deffo have to do them age appropriate!

They would need to be age appropriate. I don't think 12 is too old as long as the things inside is going to apply to him.

I also wouldn't go overboard with the under 1s. Their parents will most likely bring things to keep them amused. I know I would if I was taking my daughter to a wedding all day

Thanks for the comments :)

Il have a big think of what I could give them! I might just give the under 1s a soft book each.

I was thinking of doing a sweety or chocolate money box at first but I will be having a pick and mix table on after the meal and thought the kids might get an overload of sugar if i did both, and I really wanted the pick and mix table lol.

Im getting something like this for the younger ones

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Personal...rations_Occasions_ET&var=&hash=item19db6d769b

And for the older ones, aged 6+ im going to give them a disposable camera do a "treasure hunt" of things they need to take pictures off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->