Chinese Gender Chart!

It is Chinese Birth Chart is correct for me 3 times! Make sure that you use lunar age and lunar calendar as the chart is a Chinese stuff!

Maybe you're having a boy Ash :haha:

Just don't get your hopes up too high, a friend of mine who is due just 6 weeks before me, used this and it said she'd have a boy, but she is indeed having a little girl

Maybe you're having a boy Ash :haha:

Just don't get your hopes up too high, a friend of mine who is due just 6 weeks before me, used this and it said she'd have a boy, but she is indeed having a little girl

no hopes up here lol

Said i was having a girl, but little man is most definitely a boy :)

Hey, online I have noticed various different chinese gender charts. The ones where you have to work out your lunar age and month at time of conception (so you get a diff age to what you actually are and a diff month to when you actually 'did the deed' lol) well anyway this one predicted a girl for me and found out end of Dec that yes she is a girl :) . Also predicted all 6 of my OH's mum's kids correctly too. (You can go back in time and do dates from the past). But I dont believe them and think they are just a little bit of fun and you shouldnt rush out and buy pink or blues after using one of these LOL. Try the old wives tales predictors too for a laugh - though this predicted a boy for me so was wrong haha.

Predicted team blue with both of my boys and it was correct! This time I'm predicted a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->