Chinese gender predictions

I have a 5 Boy / 3 Girl ratio. Two links wouldn't work for me :) DH is rooting for a boy so we will see :)

Only 8 would work for me. 7 said boy. 1 said girl. I hope I'm having a boy!

The predictions that converted to the Chinese lunar calendars said that I was having a boy. The ones
that didn't said I was having a girl. Interesting. :p

2 boy/8 girl

5 girls and 4 boys :) one of the links wouldn't work for me :(

9 out of 10 said girl for me and I am having a girl 😊

Mine were just about evenly split--5 said girl and 4 boy. I couldn't get the 3d one to work.

1. Girl
2. Girl
3. Boy
4. Boy
5. Girl
6. Girl
7. ---
8. Girl
9. Boy
10. Boy

I'm having a boy, so at least half were wrong. The ones that converted to the lunar calendar were especially wrong. I conceived the week of my birthday so I wonder if that made a difference.

8 boy, 1 girl. 3D pregnancy link didn't work for me. I wonder if it's right - sooo long to wait!

Hi ladies, this is so interesting... I'm only newly found pregnant lol, but hey... I can still try.... All but one link worked. 6 girl/3 boy.... Hoping for a girl but I will be happy either way.... Actually I just did another: so I'm now 7 girl/ 3 for boy... :)

1. Girl
2. Boy
3. Girl
4. Boy
5. Girl
6. Girl
7. Would not work
8. Boy
9. Boy
10. Girl
Results: girls=5 boys=4 and inconclusive=1

Husband and I both think that it is a girl. We find out in 10 days. :happydance:

I did 8 out of 10 and 7 said girl, 1 said boy. Hope it's right lol!! Last time it said boy and I had a boy!

2 to 7 odds for girl this time

3 to 5 odds for a girl for my daughter which suprises me because when I was actually pregnant with her 9/10 charts I looked at said boy so I had lost faith in the Chinese wisdom.. its restored and fingers crossed it right this time for another girl :)

3 to 5 odds for a girl for my son :( again surprised because all my tests for him before always said boy.. so my kids switched but still have 50/50... faith lost again.... or maybe my girl vibe is so strong right now its messing up results. ;)

1. GIRL 2. GIRL 3.BOY 4.GIRL 5.GIRL 6.GIRL 7.LINK DIDN'T WORK 8.GIRL 9.GIRL 10.BOY..................So 7 out of 9 GIRL! We shall see in about 10-12 weeks.

7 boy, 2 girl, 1 link not working. I think this one is another boy too so we shall see!

(ETA: went back to do them based on my son, and got 5 boy 3 girl, 2 of them wouldn't work. The 2 that said girl this time also said girl last time. Don't really believe in any of this stuff, but I do think they've got it right with boy!)

mine was 8 girl 2 boy, and it's a BOY! Better luck next time chinese gender prediction! hehe!

1: Boy
2: Boy
3: Boy
4: Girl ( no idea of conception date however)
5: Boy
6: Girl
7: Link doesn't work
8: Boy
9: Boy
10: Boy

This will be interesting to see what it turns out to be.

Just an update, ultrasound shows BOY!!!!:happydance:

1. Girl
2. Boy
3. Girl
4. Boy
5. Girl
6. Girl
7. Would not work
8. Boy
9. Boy
10. Girl
Results: girls=5 boys=4 and inconclusive=1

Husband and I both think that it is a girl. We find out in 10 days. :happydance:

Just an update----we are having a boy! The majority of the chinese gender charts and my intuition was wrong! :haha: Good luck ladies!

All say girl. Hope they are wrong. I already have a daughter and really want a lil boy. Will see in 4 weeks.

Ok so I know it's early days and this sort of topic doesn't usually show until the 2nd tri, but I was thinking about it today and how I did a few in my last pregnancy and most said boy and I did have a boy.
So I thought i'd do some again.

I always aim to do 10.
so here is what I got and the sites I used
1. Girl
2. Boy
3. Girl
4. Girl
5. Boy
6. Girl
7. N/A
8. Boy
9. Girl