Chinese gender predictions

6 out of 10 said girl but we R definitely having a boy!

They don't work. They said I would have a boy but I had a darling little girl. You may be better off tossing a coin.

1: Boy
2: Boy
3: Boy
4: Girl ( no idea of conception date however)
5: Boy
6: Girl
7: Link doesn't work
8: Boy
9: Boy
10: Boy

This will be interesting to see what it turns out to be.

Wow I really wasn't expecting this thread to still be going.
i'll be able to update mine tomorrow as that's when I have my scan.

Last time around I used every Chinese Gender calculator I could find--even the ones that convert your age to lunar age or whatever. All of them said I would be having a boy and they were all WRONG.

This time around, I've done the same thing and they are all saying girl. Maybe it will be right this time. Last time I was able to find out the gender at my NT testing at 12 weeks so I hope I can find out early this time as well.

well had my scan this morning.
most of them were wrong, i'm having another little boy.

1. Girl
2. Boy
3. Girl
4. Girl
5. Boy
6. Girl
7. N/A
8. Boy
9. Girl
10. Girl

Almost 50/50 ??? lol

Ok so I know it's early days and this sort of topic doesn't usually show until the 2nd tri, but I was thinking about it today and how I did a few in my last pregnancy and most said boy and I did have a boy.
So I thought i'd do some again.

I always aim to do 10.
so here is what I got and the sites I used
1. Girl
2. Boy
3. Girl
4. Girl
5. Boy
6. Girl
7. N/A
8. Boy
9. Girl
10. Girl

Looks like im predicting a girl!! :pink:

1. Girl
2. Girl
3. Girl
4. Girl
5. Girl
6. Boy
7. Boy
8. Girl
9. Girl
10.Girl

Oh my goodness look at all those girl predictions lol. Only 2 boy predictions ,I'm pretty sure I'm having a girl. Also , a name popped in my head out of no where....Aaliyah Nichole. Her middle name spelled like her fathers first name, Nicholas.

Probably another beautiful girl! lol I already have a 4 year old daughter, she has a brother from her father and all male friends so I know she'll be happy to have a girl baby to play with!

1378628_10151760152000073_1852935029_n.jpg

Looks like majority rules with me :) And her name is going to be Leilani now not Aaliyah.

1.) Girl
2.) Boy
3.) Boy
4.) Boy
5.) Girl
6.) Boy
7.) Boy
8.) Girl
9.) Boy
10.) Boy

7 boy /3 girl, guess we'll see! I'll update when I find out. :)

Boy
Boy
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl

60/40 in favour of boy. We shall see in 11 weeks time!! I will update as soon as I know! My OH is convinced that it's a boy but only because they say that they can only have boys in their family! I'll be honest I would like a girl but obviously I'll be happy either way. Just can't imagine having a little boy xx

Mine were just about evenly split--5 said girl and 4 boy. I couldn't get the 3d one to work.

1. Girl
2. Girl
3. Boy
4. Boy
5. Girl
6. Girl
7. ---
8. Girl
9. Boy
10. Boy

#7 and #9 Links didn't work

I got 6 boy and 2 girl.

Here are my results from all 10 that you posted. Majority says a girl. Which is a bummer because I want a boy before a girl, I want the boy to be older :D But, hey - whatever I get I am happy :) I just wonder if it's actually accurate :D

1. Girl

2. Girl

3. Boy

4. Boy

5. Girl

6. Girl

7. Girl

8. Girl

9. Girl

10. Boy

Oh my goodness, looks like it was accurate! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->