Chinese predictor was right for all my 3.

katstar

Reaction score
https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/TDB/BabySex.asp

I have found this one to be 100% correct for all 3 of my children.

Anyone else??

(for the time zone - uk use 0)

It wouldn't let me go back to my first pregnancy (as was under 18) but its got the 2nd and third ones right, predicted a boy this time, I hope its right!! :happydance:

I just did this, apparently I am having a girl according to this....though the general consensus amongst family and friends is a boy (No idea why!!) - I dont mind either way and I am going to keep it as a surprise :)

I just did this, apparently I am having a girl according to this....though the general consensus amongst family and friends is a boy (No idea why!!) - I dont mind either way and I am going to keep it as a surprise :)

everyone was convinced my last LO was a boy.....until a scan at 22, 26 and 32 weeks showed a lil baby girl :)

how do you put what day you conceived on, not everyone know's exactly what day they conceived.
can we put ovulation day in?

it has been right for all 3 of mine so far. boy, girl, boy
this pregnancy it says it'll be a boy! :)
im happy either way, although i do have a feeling its a girl.....
it could be wrong for me this time because i conceived on my birthday so i dont know what my actual age at the moment of conception was, or if it makes a difference....we will see! :)

Edit:
i just read that for it to be correct you cant conceive in the first or last ten days of a lunar month....so i guess it doesnt apply to me this time since it was ON my actual b-day...lol

It said a girl for me. But I have a very strong feeling that I'm having a boy.

It was right for my boy but wrong for my girl. Says girl this time . :shrug:

Edit:
i just read that for it to be correct you cant conceive in the first or last ten days of a lunar month....so i guess it doesnt apply to me this time since it was ON my actual b-day...lol

Ahh, then it won't be accurate for me then as I conceived on the 30th.

how do you put what day you conceived on, not everyone know's exactly what day they conceived.
can we put ovulation day in?

Yes you can put of day. I think the main thing is that you get the age and month correct.

Thats how all the other chinese predictors work ;) xx

I no longer believe these things. I've done it on a ton of websites and gotten boy AND girl. Some people say you need lunar age and lunar month, others don't change anything, some just change lunar age, some just change lunar month. Screw this. I'm waiting until my ultrasound to find out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->