Chinese restaurant myths.

emilyjade

mummy of two!
Reaction score
So iv heard by many people about a Chinese being shut down for a microchip being found in the food. Iv googled but it seems to be a myth and so many different areas its 'happened' in! The said restaurant is still open too :wacko:

Can anyone shed any light on it?!

Don't know if your on about the same thing Hun

But our local Chinese buffet restaurant was shut down because when the health inspection people done an unannounced visit they found a dead dog in the freezer :sick:

Ha I remember back at college when everyone saying the chinese restaurant up the road had been closed down because they were serving cat and dog in their dishes - I'd never been there so I had no idea and I never walked past it either so I'm not 100% sure if it was ever closed down and never bothered to look it up either..But it's open now and I've been there alot in the last few years and nothing's ever seemed off :shrug: although they spent a lot of money recently doing it up and they've always cooked fresh in front of you (when I've been) so I honestly have no idea. I'd have thought if it was true it would be in the papers and news and if it's not it's probably just a rumour x

What and see if it appears in the Daily Mail, if it does then you know its fake :)

One of the chinese resturants near us has been closed down 8 times in the last 10 years becuse of food poisening but its been differant owners every time

We had the dog carcus rumour in our town too about two different restaurants - one closed and one still open. I don't think I believe it xx

I googled it about my local one and there was a story about it they were offering a £5000 reward for anyone with information on who started the rumour because they'd involved the police for slander..So it clearly wasn't true in my locals case lol x

There was a bolt in my food once, broke my tooth on it and all. Raging.

I used to work in a Chinese restaurant and it got shut down and I am not shocked. Was the dirtiest place I ever seen. I refused the food they gave me for dinner . Nice of them but I seen where you keep your chickens uncovered in a dirty back room with no door, moss, leaking right beside the drain and dirty mop. eww. They where shut down long ago.

Don't know if your on about the same thing Hun

But our local Chinese buffet restaurant was shut down because when the health inspection people done an unannounced visit they found a dead dog in the freezer :sick:

This happened in my area too!
I went there afew times and the chicken didn't taste like chicken so I never went back.
Dogs were found in their freezer and my mums mates daughter got a microchip stuck in her tooth, no idea what it was and a dentist removed it and called environmental health.

The restaurant has been re opened....disgusting and ppl are stupid enough to go back

Theres a place on line you can check the hygiene rating in. Most places in my town are done and some where 1 star which was nasty stuff. Put me right off them places.

https://ratings.food.gov.uk/

https://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/Piggywinkle/d5f7e695-054a-465e-b13a-9eefbf9747e0.jpg
:haha:

I dont believe any of this microchip stuff.

I know they eat dog in some countries (which lets face it is no different from us eating cow, pig, rabbit etc here) but they wouldnt get away with it in this country.

A friend of mine on facebook was in Tialand for a while and posted pics of the dog he was choosing for dinner, It alive to. :( I know its not much different than cows or pigs but still rather sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->