Chips, salt and vinegar!!

Ah haha so you're not even talking about chips, your talking about fries! Hahahahah a sorry I gotcha!
Some nice freshly fried fries, I see :) thanks, I'm learning over the years I've been in here

I didn't even read the post yet - just the title and I called my husband to bring some home after work!! haha. Sounds so delicious!!

Aaw jules u need to taste r chips! They're not just like skinny French fries (as we call them), they are more chunkier and have lashings of salt an vinegar like u cannot buy in a shop! Mmmmm ....

Tjayne and mrsdolton, I like u two!!!! Haha. I am just wishing for a pink one! I think if I have another boy in this house I will have to move out an just visit during the day! Imagine when they all grow up and are skinting and sweaty and messy an unclean ooooo noooooo haha. Can't wait really ha xxx

Reaally want chip shop chips & battered sausage right now!!

My lovely husband has taken me away for the night tonight, I've been looking over the menu and I think I am going for lamb casserole with lush buttery mash! Yum yum x

Oh my babyd I could just eat that right now mmmmmmm but just having boring chicken :0(

Omg! The title to this thread has just made me send dh out to the chippy.....hhhmmm.....I've just demolished fish, chips and mushy peas. It's was delicious 👍x

wow haha I also thought you were talking about salt and vinegar chips (the ones you get in bags). I craved them with dd. I did have that same craving again a week or two ago but since we never buy them it passed unsatisfied

I just popped to browse through first tri and am leaving really wanting chip shop chips with looooooads of salt & vinegar!!!

Haha. Anyone that wants them go for it, you won't regret it! :)

Tonight for us I think it will be a Chinese takeaway, as we are taking our little girl to see peppa pig big splash tour later!

X

We took our little lady to see it earlier this year. She LOVED IT!! Enjoy.

p.s - DH is out tonight so dinner will be fish & chips hehe

I thought you we're talking about the ones in the bags too lol...again from the US over here. Anything deep fried at this point sounds amazing though

Chris - hope you had lots of salt and vinegar on those fish and chips! :)

My little girl also loved the peppa pig show, she didn't want it to end!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->