Choosing when you will start trying

For us, I think it's going to be a case of, hey I run out of pills soon, shall I just not bother getting any more. Or something similar. It won't be for a while yet anyway because we want to own a house first. Starting our saving for it in January hopefully. But I don't want there to be any kind of pressure, or actively trying. We'll just NTNP and see how things go. Not going to aim for a particular time of year or anything like that. I like to plan things normally, but this is one thing that I'm not going to. Plus it would annoy the OH if I planned it all lol.

We want another but really not sure when. Having major financial issues so that never helps. If money wasn't an issue I'd be ttc now!!

I had to wait a year for DH to be onboard with having another LO. Now that he is, he wants to start right away and I want to wait till April at least.

I just finished my degree in October and got a promotion at the same time, so financially we are starting to look better too.

I want to have at least 4-5 months to lose a little more weight (I have lost around 80 so far since my first DS was born) and I HAVE to quit smoking. SO I am quitting smoking on Monday, increasing my workouts and starting prenatels. I will probably go have my first preconception check-up in Jan to prepare and get my Mirena removed in March so I can get my cycles back to normal.

Just a lot of planning now! :)

Dee

sequeena, that's really tough, I'm sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back