Christening gifts?

mum22ttc#3

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I need some ideas, I don't want to spend a lot really, TBH not much more than 10-15, has anyone got any ideas?

I've got sock monkeys which has the name, date, time and weight LO's were born. Kids and parents loved them.

Not sure if its open atm though?

google, Crazy creatures of sockville :flower:

No, it doesn't look like they are taking orders until January :( which is a shame as they look great. I have book marked the site though as I think I may use the idea for Birthdays and Christmas next year. Thanks :)

Do you think a children's Bible would be OK. They are only a baby but is something they will grow into. My Daughter has one and she loves to read it. The thing is I'm not even sure they are overly religious (or even that religious at all TBH), I'm assuming they are for having their baby christened?

I brought my cousins little girls hand knitted blankets for their christenings. My cousins thought they were lovely

Maybe ask the parents re the bible?

My sister had her children christened and she isn't religious and wouldn't have appreciated a bible (doesn't make sense I know).

I think something for keeps is a very nice gift though?

They have baby bibles with lots of pictures they can flip thru.

I've mainly seen little white frames with crosses on them for their Christening pictures.
Or those keepsake silver rattles engraved with their name, weight, ounces, and birth date.

I think a book ( doesnt have to be a bible)is a great gift,books are expensive to buy a lot at once and takes a while to build up a library.

Thanks, I did think a nursery rhyme book at first but I'm not sure whether it would be suitable for a Christening? :shrug:

Hey honey, not sure when the Christening is but on FB (I've like the crazy creatures of sockville) and its open until 10pm tonight for orders.

If you're on maybe its worth a look?

Gutted, I just see your post at like 1 minute to 10 :dohh: By the time I would have got to facebook, checked out etc it would have been well past 10. Thanks though. :)

Try Argos, people buy Silver things for Christenings and Argos have some lovely things, Money boxes, picture frames, 1st curl &tooth boxes, etc

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->