Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

Here's a scripture that I try to continually keep in the front of my mind.

"Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything, present your request to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything, present your request to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Thank you for sharing, I think this is something that we all need to consider when we feel any doubts.

Lord, Thank you for your promise to give us the peace that surpasses all understanding. You know our worries before we can even think of them. Help us to live in this moment. I pray that we all have a worry-free pregnancy. God is in control so just RELAX and lets promise to trust in Him from here on out!!

Hello Ladies!

I was so excited to get the laptop started and join you in prayer today!

Dear Lord, we lift this day up to you! We pray for a peaceful mind with no worries about our babies. We look to you and snuggle into the joy of our pregnancies. Thank you for our healthy bodies you have provided and our healthy babies as they develop and grow.

Amen!

I would also love to join in prayer with you ladies. I have had the hardest time getting pregnant and one Sunday at church a Bishop prayed for my husband and I, and 5 months later here I am almost 5 weeks pregnant! I am so nervous because I have had 4 miscarriages and and an ectopic. I have not had my first appointment yet, but I am believing God to keep the baby safe, so I would love to pray with you guys!

Hi Bree! :hugs:

I "met" you in the TTC board a few months ago and still love reading the devotionals that Sarah posts everyday. I am so glad you started this one because I always felt terribly guilty posting in TTC with my tickers. I love all of the uplifting prayers and women participating in this thread already! God has amazing plans for all of us and our little babies!

Hi ladies, I'm having a bit of a battle with myself today. I know everyone warns against announcing pregnancy before the 8 or 12 week mark, but I really feel like I can just trust God and let the news out because I feel like he just directly answered our prayers. We've been praying about a baby for 6 months, then the day I found out i was pregnant my husband had been spending time in prayer for just that reason. I think it would be a strong testament of faith to announce that im pregnant sooner rather than relying on the superstition of waiting.
Any advice?

My prayer for today:
Dear Lord please work through me and show me how to totally trust in you and have faith that you are in control of everything and that you will take care of me and my baby. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I would also love to join in prayer with you ladies. I have had the hardest time getting pregnant and one Sunday at church a Bishop prayed for my husband and I, and 5 months later here I am almost 5 weeks pregnant! I am so nervous because I have had 4 miscarriages and and an ectopic. I have not had my first appointment yet, but I am believing God to keep the baby safe, so I would love to pray with you guys!

Good luck... Prayers go out to you and baby!

Hi ladies, I'm having a bit of a battle with myself today. I know everyone warns against announcing pregnancy before the 8 or 12 week mark, but I really feel like I can just trust God and let the news out because I feel like he just directly answered our prayers. We've been praying about a baby for 6 months, then the day I found out i was pregnant my husband had been spending time in prayer for just that reason. I think it would be a strong testament of faith to announce that im pregnant sooner rather than relying on the superstition of waiting.
Any advice?

My prayer for today:
Dear Lord please work through me and show me how to totally trust in you and have faith that you are in control of everything and that you will take care of me and my baby. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Lord I lift this woman up to you and thank you for bringing her and her husband the desires of their hearts. Please lead her and guide her in telling her family and friends about this joyous blessing that is now a part of their lives. You alone are amazing Father. I ask that her family's hearts be open to receiving the news of this blessing and pray that you will bring her peace about the decision she is making. In Your precious name amen.

I told my close family right away and friends at six weeks. Less close friends were told at eight weeks and work and Facebook at twelve. It wasn't that we were keeping a secret due to paranoia in case of anything happening but more because we were just so thrilled that it was our special thing all to ourselves. I do notice that people who haven't had children for a while such as grandparents and aunts and such want to know what the gender is and don't understand how much longer they will have to wait. I also liked having that early eight week picture to show and be able to say what baby's heart rate was. It made it so much more real. Weeks four to six for me were also fraught with cramping and pain so I was back and forth at doctor for fear of ectopic and sometimes people can be very callous about a loss or anything happening that early.

I know how exciting it is early on as I wanted nothing more than to rush out and buy everything but I actually held off and created some small goals for myself each week. Morning sickness was a huge one that I looked forward to and also my BBs getting sore. Enjoy the peaceful time now in between knowing God placed a life inside of you and asking God to let you make it through a shopping trip without vomiting on the groceries!:haha:

That is my favorite verse of all time. I specifically love how it doesn't even reference a specific time in your life but says "but in everything". This verse has gotten me through being laid off from a job, being turned down for interviews, finally getting a new job, TTC, husband being laid off and now husband searching for a job. It is a truly amazing verse.

Any advice?

My prayer for today:

Lord I lift this woman up to you and thank you for bringing her and her husband the desires of their hearts. Please lead her and guide her in telling her family and friends about this joyous blessing that is now a part of their lives. You alone are amazing Father. I ask that her family's hearts be open to receiving the news of this blessing and pray that you will bring her peace about the decision she is making. In Your precious name amen.

I told my close family right away and friends at six weeks. Less close friends were told at eight weeks and work and Facebook at twelve. It wasn't that we were keeping a secret due to paranoia in case of anything happening but more because we were just so thrilled that it was our special thing all to ourselves. I do notice that people who haven't had children for a while such as grandparents and aunts and such want to know what the gender is and don't understand how much longer they will have to wait. I also liked having that early eight week picture to show and be able to say what baby's heart rate was. It made it so much more real. Weeks four to six for me were also fraught with cramping and pain so I was back and forth at doctor for fear of ectopic and sometimes people can be very callous about a loss or anything happening that early.

I know how exciting it is early on as I wanted nothing more than to rush out and buy everything but I actually held off and created some small goals for myself each week. Morning sickness was a huge one that I looked forward to and also my BBs getting sore. Enjoy the peaceful time now in between knowing God placed a life inside of you and asking God to let you make it through a shopping trip without vomiting on the groceries!:haha:

Thank you for yor prayers and encouraging words... I will keep praying about it!

Any advice?

My prayer for today:

I can honestly say I had the same thought process. I had a miscarriage in October, and since then have been praying to be blessed with a healthy child. I live overseas, and am in the states visiting family now. I had so many signs that my child was coming that I have just trusted God, and have told most of our family.

I do not have any real pregnancy "symptoms", and physically feel the same as last time I was pregnant. But I feel more confident mentally in knowing that God is going to provide a healthy child for us.

I say do what you feel comfortable with. I know God has told me to trust him with my pregnancy, so that is what I am going to do. :)

Any advice?

My prayer for today:

I found out I was pregnant two days ago...any person I have come in contact with knows I am pregnant! I am singing it from the rooftops!! I have been through an early mc, twice, and was the same then and had to tell others when I lost the baby. MC is a horrible fact of life, it happens and I'm not worried about anyone I know knowing it if it happens. If anything each time it made me feel better and closer to others when that door was opened for other friends to share they had also mc.

I have avoided this thread because I am not Christian and I do not want to offend. I decided tonight that I'd like to post because I pray to my gods (I am Pagan).

I hope I don't offend anyone with my post here...
I pray almost every night, so tonight I will do it here.

I'd like to offer a prayer for my fellow BnB ladies, all those who are TTC, have lost or are pregnant. This community has helped me in more ways than one. Through these ladies i have grown and learned so much, I appreciate them and their stories. Without these ladies I am not sure I would have been able to be as strong as I have been.

I would also like to ask that it is good news I get on my scan on the 15th on June. I have had many ups and downs and have been holding on with such faith these last few days that I feel I might break. I know what you choose is the right path for me, I just hope you give me strength to grow through what ever may be.

I pray this little one inside of me grows, that I can properly nourish and care for him or her and continue that same care when he or she is born. There is nothing more important to me than my family and my children, please protect us and guide us through this life with love and care. Protect my little one growing inside me and the two that are still on this earth. Cradle the ones that are gone, until we meet again.

Amen

Thank you all for your encouraging words! I'm trusting that god is going to provide and protect me and my baby! I'm spilling the beans to everyone!

I have avoided this thread because I am not Christian and I do not want to offend. I decided tonight that I'd like to post because I pray to my gods (I am Pagan).

I hope I don't offend anyone with my post here...
I pray almost every night, so tonight I will do it here.

I'd like to offer a prayer for my fellow BnB ladies, all those who are TTC, have lost or are pregnant. This community has helped me in more ways than one. Through these ladies i have grown and learned so much, I appreciate them and their stories. Without these ladies I am not sure I would have been able to be as strong as I have been.

I would also like to ask that it is good news I get on my scan on the 15th on June. I have had many ups and downs and have been holding on with such faith these last few days that I feel I might break. I know what you choose is the right path for me, I just hope you give me strength to grow through what ever may be.

I pray this little one inside of me grows, that I can properly nourish and care for him or her and continue that same care when he or she is born. There is nothing more important to me than my family and my children, please protect us and guide us through this life with love and care. Protect my little one growing inside me and the two that are still on this earth. Cradle the ones that are gone, until we meet again.

Amen

i feel the same as you and i love how you put it too.

the idea of joining in prayer and positive thoughts with other mothers to be to me sounds fab, however, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when i see a thread exclusively for christian mothers to be. why not embrace and conduct a thread that offers sharing in prayer with religions across the globe. afterall, we are all on the same journey and pray for the best for our unborn babies.

I am 12 weeks and prayering for purpose on this one. I was just in the hospital with high fever and infection and just praying all goes well with baby. Pray for purpose on your baby. This baby has been through soooo much these past 3 months that it was not easy when I saw that the baby was okay on the u/s after alll I have gone through. But God moment is what I call it.

I am 12 weeks and prayering for purpose on this one. I was just in the hospital with high fever and infection and just praying all goes well with baby. Pray for purpose on your baby. This baby has been through soooo much these past 3 months that it was not easy when I saw that the baby was okay on the u/s after alll I have gone through. But God moment is what I call it.

Hi Princesspreg :hugs:

I am praying for God's healing of your body today and the health and safety of your little one. Seeing the baby on the u/s is so encouraging, I was in the same position a few weeks ago...just wanted to know that everything was alright.

Your picture is beautiful!

I agree that we should all be praying for our babies and accepting all religions. But I really enjoy the scripture reading and prayers. I hope you are all ok with that, as that is what drew me to this thread in the first place. I don't want to offend any other religions and hope that God works through everyone during this special time in our lives when faith is the most important! Welcome all new ladies and God bless all our little miracles today and always may they continue to grow and form as they should withno complications of any kind, may we all be reassured at our dr appts that all is and will be ok. Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->