Christian ladies TTC needing prayer and positive thoughts!

Franco, don't give up hope. I've heard it can increase your fertility for the first 3 months, so even if this month isn't it, hopefully next month will be! <3

And thanks <3

Thanks, I'm taking a trip to Cali in June/July and I'm not bringing my thermometer or opk's or anything! I'm just going to have fun and see what happens! I'm hoping it will be the classic "stop trying and it will happen," although trying not trying is trying, right? LOL, I don't know but it's worth a try!

Lol I hope it works for you! Seems my not trying method backfired. I know I'm cd 28 because cd1 was may 1st, however I don't think I've ovulated yet! Ugh now my not trying month has turned into the most stressful one yet!! I'm trying to see it as god has a plan because I've never ovulated this late except the one time I took clomid but even that cycle I ovulated on cd24 so I'm just praying this is part if his master plan ;)

Lol I hope it works for you! Seems my not trying method backfired. I know I'm cd 28 because cd1 was may 1st, however I don't think I've ovulated yet! Ugh now my not trying month has turned into the most stressful one yet!! I'm trying to see it as god has a plan because I've never ovulated this late except the one time I took clomid but even that cycle I ovulated on cd24 so I'm just praying this is part if his master plan ;)

What makes you think you didn't O?

normally after I O I have a lot of creamy cm and sore bbs. This time I haven't had either and also yesterday I have very noticeable ovulation pains in both ovaries that lasted almost all day.. So I believe if I didn't ovulate on cd23/23 then I ovulated yesterday on cd 28. Today my bbs/nipples are a little sensitive.. I honestly don't have any clue at this point what my body is doing. i'm trying to stay positive about this cycle and believe God has a plan for delaying this, but today has just been one of those days.. i'm sure you know how I feel!

I do know how you feel. My husband has been the voice I need to have in my head telling me that God's timing is perfect and it will happen... my doubts are SO strong.

I know my husband is so calm about this whole thing and im like how does it not bother you and hes just like itll happen when the time is right

I know my husband is so calm about this whole thing and im like how does it not bother you and hes just like itll happen when the time is right

Mine too! I can't decide if he's being sensible or if he's in denial. We've been trying for a year! That's when they tell you to start worrying! Join me! Although I think I need him to be strong. I'm certainly not that optimistic voice for myself.

Yeah it'll be 2 years for us in July! I just don't know if he's not saying anything cause he knows I get so upset or he's not worried its taking so long! Men!

Franco, don't give up hope. I've heard it can increase your fertility for the first 3 months, so even if this month isn't it, hopefully next month will be! <3

And thanks <3

Thanks, I'm taking a trip to Cali in June/July and I'm not bringing my thermometer or opk's or anything! I'm just going to have fun and see what happens! I'm hoping it will be the classic "stop trying and it will happen," although trying not trying is trying, right? LOL, I don't know but it's worth a try!

Hope it works for you!!! <3 <3 <3

Would it be ok if I join you ladies or are y'all settled already?

Brittany- what's up with your spoiler?! Did you get a bfp?!

its very, very faint, but on 3 different tests I got faint lines! my thread is in the pregnancy tests section if you want to check it out! Prayers for a strong, sticky, healthy bean and darker tests are wanted!

Brittany- what's up with your spoiler?! Did you get a bfp?!

its very, very faint, but on 3 different tests I got faint lines! my thread is in the pregnancy tests section if you want to check it out! Prayers for a strong, sticky, healthy bean and darker tests are wanted!

If it's there, it's there! Congrats! This after two years, huh? Tell us your story!

not quite two years, but getting close! we were NTNP since july 2011-December 2011 then started TTC January 2012. In June I did one round of Clomid 50mg and it delayed O which delayed my cycle so didn't try it again. In October I got pregnant naturally, but sadly had a M/C at 5 weeks. November I decided to try Soy since its similar to clomid, but natural. Well it delayed my cycle even more so I didn't continue it either. Then in March my dr. let me try progesterone during my LP to see if it would help and I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. SO by then I was completely frustrated and just DONE! So I put up the thermometer, opks, everything and just enjoyed my break from school and our 2nd anniversary. Well I wasn't sure of When I ovulated because I had NO symptoms at all and kept getting ovulation pains every few days and I could have SWORE I ovulated 2 days ago, but today I decided since I had a FRER in my cabinet to do it and at first I was like bfn for sure then looked again and saw a faint line.. let it sit for about 10 mins took lots of pictures then opened it up to make sure it wasn't the indent and it wasn't the indent it was just a second PINK line! I didn't believe it so I went to the store bought a lot more tests and took 3 different tests with an hour and a half hold and sure enough all 3 there, but so faint!

I was actually planning on taking clomid 100mg next cycle, but praying this little one sticks because I really want to be able to say I conceived this baby naturally! And as of right now everyone was right... I completely stopped trying this month and I got a bfp! Lets just pray it sticks!

not quite two years, but getting close! we were NTNP since july 2011-December 2011 then started TTC January 2012. In June I did one round of Clomid 50mg and it delayed O which delayed my cycle so didn't try it again. In October I got pregnant naturally, but sadly had a M/C at 5 weeks. November I decided to try Soy since its similar to clomid, but natural. Well it delayed my cycle even more so I didn't continue it either. Then in March my dr. let me try progesterone during my LP to see if it would help and I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. SO by then I was completely frustrated and just DONE! So I put up the thermometer, opks, everything and just enjoyed my break from school and our 2nd anniversary. Well I wasn't sure of When I ovulated because I had NO symptoms at all and kept getting ovulation pains every few days and I could have SWORE I ovulated 2 days ago, but today I decided since I had a FRER in my cabinet to do it and at first I was like bfn for sure then looked again and saw a faint line.. let it sit for about 10 mins took lots of pictures then opened it up to make sure it wasn't the indent and it wasn't the indent it was just a second PINK line! I didn't believe it so I went to the store bought a lot more tests and took 3 different tests with an hour and a half hold and sure enough all 3 there, but so faint!

I was actually planning on taking clomid 100mg next cycle, but praying this little one sticks because I really want to be able to say I conceived this baby naturally! And as of right now everyone was right... I completely stopped trying this month and I got a bfp! Lets just pray it sticks!

Congrats! So happy for you! It's inspiring to me to hear from someone who had to try for a while to get a bfp. Seriously everyone I know has gotten preg immediately which makes me worry because for us it's been almost a year with nothing. If you don't mind, how old are you? This is my last month of temping and opk's. We're going on vacay after that and I'm not doing ANYTHING so I'm hoping for your kind of luck.

I am 23 will be 24 in December! I know what you mean! all of my friends have gotten pregnant easily and it was so discouraging for me! Good news for you though I've been on BNB for awhile now and I've seen several people take up to a year to get a bfp and they were completely healthy! a year is very normal! so try to stay positive and enjoy your vacation I will send some prayers out for you!

I am 23 will be 24 in December! I know what you mean! all of my friends have gotten pregnant easily and it was so discouraging for me! Good news for you though I've been on BNB for awhile now and I've seen several people take up to a year to get a bfp and they were completely healthy! a year is very normal! so try to stay positive and enjoy your vacation I will send some prayers out for you!

Thank you! I'll take all the prayers I can get!

Ali - what's your story?

Thanks everyone! :)

My story, well I am 34, hubs is 33. I live in CA. I have a 10 year old daughter from a previous relationship. We got pregnant with our son in Dec, found out on Christmas Eve. It was the perfect Christmas present! It was our 13th cycle. It gets kinda weird from there. On Jan 22nd the Dr said that he could only see a sac, no baby. I would have been about 9 weeks. Went back a couple weeks later, said they still didn't see a baby, said blighted ovum and wanted me to have a D&C. Well I had PPO insurance which required a large co pay for the surgery, they wanted $500 down which I didn't have so decided to wait it out and pass naturally. Well I kept having symptoms, morning sickness, everything. So finally when I was almost 17 weeks I went to the ER figuring they couldn't turn me down for the surgery. They took bloods and gave me an ultrasound and lo and behold there was a little baby measuring right on target for my dates. They said the baby had a great heartbeat and everything looked great. Well of course we were very happy, especially happy I didn't have the D&C. The Lord works in mysterious ways! We figured this was our little miracle baby! Well on May 9th (this month) I passed a big glob of brownish mucus. It didn't go away so I went to the ER. I was 24 weeks at this point. They did an ultrasound, couldn't find a heartbeat. They wanted to induce me to pass the baby but I didn't want to as with my daughter I had a c-section so I scheduled the D&E for the following Tuesday. Well the next evening about 11pm I started having contractions. I had them the previous day but they went away. This day they were not going away. I got to L&D at about 1am, contractions fast and furious. To make a long story short, they got me in the bed and right after they finally got the IV in me I felt like I had to go pee really bad and delivered my Aidan naturally. Thankfully it was quick and I passed everything completely do didn't have to have a D&E to remove anything. I delivered my sleeping baby boy, Aidan Lewis Miller on May 10, 2013 @ 4:41am.
They didn't say anything about waiting to get pregnant. Pretty sure the OB knew I would try again quick when I refused birth control. I am going to be 35 in July, don't exactly have time on my side lol..
I have had a lot of support prayer wise, people ask me why am I so strong? Well it is my faith and the support of prayers. I don't know His plan but I do know that He is always good and His plan is perfect, even though we don't always understand it. A couple weeks ago I prayed for a sign that my Aidan was safe and happy, I asked specifically for a shooting star. The next night I seen a shooting star from my bedroom window at about 2am. I know it could be coincidence but how likely is it that I wake up for a second, look out my bedroom window and see a shooting star? Especially in Los Angeles county with all the street lights around? I know He was telling me everything will be ok. Thank God I have the faith and joy in knowing I will see my son again. :)
That, is my story. :) Sorry, kinda long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->