Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

Db- I'm praying for strength and comfort for you. God is good all the time.

Praying for you DB <3 May God be your strength in the discouragement.

I am feeling a bit discouraged, too, but I refuse to lose hope and I choose to trust that God has got this! Nothing is beyond His capability!

Backstory: We had our first IUI today. I prayed at the beginning of the cycle that if God wanted us to try IUI this cycle that he'd provide the funds. Well, he did. So we went for our IUI today (triggered Sunday, had two really good follicles on the right side). Well, today DH's post-washed count was only 250,000, so extremely low. But God has got this! I know He does!

I would appreciate the prayers <3

Markswife- just because that count us the physical God is still above that. Just trust in him and know that whatever the outcome, he's got you.

Gagrlinpitt thanks for the encouragement! <3 I know God is bigger than any odds or low counts. :)

I'm very overweight and was told I'd have to use meds to get pregnant.. Took us 4 months and then we miscarried and then another 1.5 after that and now I'm 13.5 weeks along.

Need some prayers ladies. I'm struggling between trusting God and waiting for His timing to bless us with pregnancy or to explore other avenues such as donor sperm (which we've tried the past 3 cycles) or save up for IVF. Part of me feels that going these other routes means that I'm not trusting that God is bigger than our circumstances and will bless us in His timing. The other part of me believes that infertility is not part of God's plan, and He helps those who help themselves, so maybe it's okay to use other resources. I just don't want to end up justifying this to myself and do something that's not pleasing to God.

Please pray for some clarity and guidance for me. I need some peace about continuing with donor sperm before we do it again this month.

I don't know anything about teratozoospermia, but I'm in a group of women and one was asking advice to assist her husband with low count/motility/morphology and another girl said she knew of someone who's husband had 0 count. He took clomid and had better than the average 20million sperm from it, and they were healthy. I'm not sure if that bit of info would help in your situation at all, but I thought I'd share.

Thank you for sharing, Blessedmomma! My husband has an ok count and motility, just terrible morphology (2% normal). I have heard of clomid being used for male issues before but never for morphology. I will definitely look into it!

Hi ladies, I hope you don&#8217;t mind if I join the group. My first post and I really need the support system. The past month has been rough. Forgive the epilogue I am about to unleash. So I recently had a hsg test done. Shortest I have ever had! Barely hurt and apparently it showed an obstruction in my tube. As you can imagine I was very upset when the doctor told us our only option was IVF. I cried for what seems like forever and then picked myself up and entrusted it all to the Lord. I decided to start serrapeptase 120,000, twice a day and wobenzym 3x 2 a day. So far its been a month since my hsg and since taking these supplements. Over the past week have had cramping and twinges, metallic taste, heartburn after meals. These are symptoms I have never had before so obviously I was very anxious. I didn&#8217;t think anything of them until I googled like crazy and found they may be early pregnancy symptoms. So I get all hopeful, trying to stay positive. AF day, she usually comes first thing in the morning like clockwork. In the evening, I start getting some spotting and panic, by the way I never spot, she usually comes full on. I think here we go she is here, I spot till morning . Forgive the TMI but its dark red/brown blood. AF continues but not heavy and dark dark blood. This is weird for me but what weirder is the pain. I am in excruciating pain, I go through 6 tylenols within 12 hours. The pain is also concentrated on my left lower abdomen which is where the distal blockage apparently is. I haven&#8217;t had any pain like this before and the metallic taste and heartburn are still there. I have scheduled to have some bloodwork done tomorrow. Well I was very disheartened when AF started because I felt like I got so many little signs from God that this was happening but I shall not let my spirits waver!! Ultimately I have to lay my anxieties, fears at his feet.

Waypastready- I just saw you got your bfp recently!! Congrats :)

Welcome Eliza! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with ttc. I don't know much about blocked Fallopian tubes, but I have heard of women using red clover to naturally unblock them. And for women who have their tubes tied to even use it for ttc.
https://www.getting-pregnant-fast.com/red-clover-for-fertility/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->