Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

I was in this group when I was TTC our DD who was born in October of 2013 at 27 weeks and just 1lb 5.9oz due to severe preeclampsia. She is now a healthy 3 year old and keeps us busy!

We have been TTC for baby number 2 since September 2014, but have yet to be successful. I have PCOS and my DH has a low count. We are working with an RE to help us to get pregnant again and I'm currently in the 2WW of our first cycle of timed intercourse with femara and a trigger shot. We are praying so hard that this works.

We have dealt with so much disappointment over the last two years and it is so disheartening to know you have had perfect timing every month, but never have a single BFP. I know that God has this though and that, in HIS time, we will have another baby. After all, He is faithful and our beautiful daughter is a testimony of that (both with trying for two years for her and having two miscarriages along the way and with her being born 13 weeks early).

Hi there, lovely to find you on here. I think I remember you from back in 2013 :) I would post almost everyday trying for our baby girl.

It's comforting to know other woman also experience trying to conceive their second child with assistance. I always felt so discouraged that I had to "try again" with help from a Dr as I know many women's body begin to know what to do the second time around despite having had infertility or struggles in the past. Now that we are trying for our third I've let go of that grip and idea that things are meant to go a certain way and learn to focus on the end goal. Another baby. Another sibling for my daughter and son.

To see you have been doing this for 26 months the second time around is a true testimony of your perseverance and strength, and also your love for one another to be always moving in the same direction. I'm praying this month works for you lovely! Your daughter will be a big sister soon. Begin to make a way in your home for another child, clear some space.... I always find this a profound act.

It's nice when you have regular cycles, it makes trying that much easier. Of course upsetting if each month results in a BFN but knowing you're doing the ultimate to achieve and you are not "lacking" anything to be given a chance each month, is fortunate to say the least.

My cycles are every 35 days though sometimes they have been a touch sporadic (we've moved countries and all these big moves have made my hormones a bit touchy. It's been 8mths since returning to my
home country.
This cycle has been 50 days... *sigh* so I've decided to be more intentional about conceiving (without trying to focus too much ... not sure how I'll go with that hah!) and take clomid to help regulate and conceive.
I feel a strong inclination to clear out my thoughts and fears and do a spiritual fast this week. I'm waiting on God as to what fast I should take. Praying this will open doors and break anything in the way..
Xxxx

Hey ladies its been a long time! Glad to see some of you got your Miracles, sad to hear of the losses! DH & I had a spontaneous bfp a little over a year ago, but it didn't stick :( We are at then end of our 1st IVF cycle! Waiting to hear an update this morning on our embryos! We ended up with 7 mature eggs,but only 3 fertilized with ICSI. I know we only need one, but it hurts my heart that we lost those 4. I have been trying to just leave all my anxiety & fear with the Lord. It's so hard to just completely lean into Him & say Ok God I trust you! Satan likes to place doubt in my mind! I do believe God will give us our Miracle, in His time. Would just be so much easier if His scheduler would give me a little more insight! lol I will be praying for you ladies & ask if you have a minute to life me & my dh up during this cycle!

All 3 are growing on track, 4 cells today. We have 1 grade 2(good) 2 grade 3(decent) we will be transferring all 3 back in tomorrow!!! Praying our Miracle is in this batch!

Thank you Blessed momma! How are things progressing for you???

Faithful-Hopibg your fast is going well, bringing you clarity sweetie!

Markswife-your in my thoughts! Prayers that you get 2 pink lines soon!

AFM, Slept surprisingly well after listening to my meditation tracks....Of course, I am up before the alarm :) Excited to go get our babies this morning and hopeful they have continued to progress well! Meeting my acupuncturist @ 9:30 for a treatment at the clinic before the transfer at 10:30, then another treatment afterwards.....Say a little prayer for us, our embryos & our Dr. today please!

Transferred 3 embryos today! We ended up with a grade 1-8 cell, grade 2-7 cell & grade 3-5 cell! Dr. was happy with their progress! The embryologist performed assisted hatching with the laser prior to transfer. It all went textbook, so now we wait! It's going to be a long 11 days, but I am sticking to being blissfully pupo until black Friday! I will test at home the day of my beta, but not until then....so excited we made it this far!

Sounds amazing cupcake!!! I've read that assisted hatching shows great results too. Praying for you and those 3 little ones :cloud9:

So far for me things are good. I had a beta last Monday that was 107.6. The nurse was supposed to call me back and tell me when to come in next but she forgot about me so I called today and did another beta. Praying it's a good number! Losing our last LO at 15 weeks was very hard. I don't want to go through that ever again.

Man this thread woke up!

It's been quite a while for me since last time I posted anything. My DH and I are still childless. He has been dealing with his back injuries from his military service and has since been diagnosed with degenerative joint disease in both hips, as well as degenerative disc disease in his lower back. He is only 39! He has been in a tremendous amount of pain from this too. It makes me so sad to see him hurt so bad and me not be able to do anything to help. Keep him in your prayers!

As for me, I am in a very high stress work situation that has me borderline burned out. I'm praying that I am able to find something else soon.

I check these threads out every now and again and was quite surprised to see some of y'all posting in here.

Blessed- I hope your beta is doing as it should! So sorry for your loss! I know how hard it is to relax in the early days of pregnancy, but just lay all your cares on Him & let His love & grace carry you sweetie.

Amanda- My dh deals with a bad back too. Spinal stenosis, herniated & bulging disk....he's 38 :( it's so hard watching him be in pain, but he seems to manage better with warmer weather & chiropractic care. I understand the job stress as well! Hope that God gives you a way out soon!

Amanda- praying for your hubs. Mine has back problems and knee problems. So hard to see them in pain :( and praying you find a better less stressful job soon!

Cupcake- thanks and amen! I woke up at 2am and felt God wanted me to pray for you so I did. Normally I wouldn't tell someone when that happens but I thought you should know.

My hcg went from 107.6 last Monday to 3084.3 this Monday! Very pleased with those numbers. I have an appt scheduled for next Tuesday for initial consultation and an ultrasound. Praying I see a healthy baby with a heartbeat.

Thank you so much! & wow! Great beta results!!!! So happy all is going well!!!!

Faithful, I remember you too! Yes it is nice to know someone else struggling with a second. I have found the journey much lonelier this time around for the reason you stated. Most women don't have trouble the second time around and that has proven the case with pretty much all of my support groups from the first time around.

Thanks for your well wishes. My hope is starting to dwindle though now that my trigger has faded and I continue to get bfn. I am so tired of this journey.

Praying you get your rainbow soon hun <3

Markswife- praying for you!!! We struggled with infertility too and it was very hard. I have also been told by a couple drs that I would never have anymore children, but God has proven them wrong. Keep the faith hun!

My ob's nurse wanted me to come in for another beta and they went from 3084 to 7220 in 48 hours! I'm so thankful. Really feel I'll be seeing a healthy baby this time around. Giving God so much praise!

Ladies, I'm here with a bfp this month. I found out last Thursday and we did betas on Friday (120), Sunday(269), Tuesday (560), and Thursday (954). My doc is happy enough with the doubling he is done with the betas and we scheduled our first ultrasound for Wednesday December 7 at 7:30am. I'm trying to stay calm the next two weeks while we wait for the ultrasound. I'm praying daily thanking Jesus for this beautiful baby growing in my belly and just how faithful God is. I really feel like this is it. My first ever pregnancy (that I'm aware of) ended in a chemical in August so satan is using that situation to trigger my anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->